Men's hairstyles of stars. Length Matter?

Johnny Depp

Yesterday Today Tomorrow; with any hairstyle and any make-up Johnny Depp will be handsome. As they say every generation has its heroes and our hero - Johnny, whose hairstyle does not matter, because that light on his head or create to - all very good. Shorthaired it devilishly sexy, and with his trademark dreadlocks Depp turns into a charming scoundrel Jack Sparrow. I do not know what is better: the eyes diverge.

Orlando Bloom

12 years ago with a magnificent image of the elf Legolas started a great career Orlando Bloom, and ever since the actor in the blond-version does not come out of the thoughts of many fans of "Lord of the Rings." With black as pitch hair, short hair, and see it as something familiar, but long blonde hair back to Orlando next year, when the cinemas will start showing "The Hobbit: There and Back Again." Fortunately or unfortunately, only on the screens ...

Josh Holloway

Several seasons we enjoyed long-haired fox Josh Holloueyem in the popular TV series "Lost" and it was love at first sight to the last breath. With short hair, he is not the same.

Jared Leto

The luxurious curls, but Jared still need to stay on short haircuts. With long hair becomes too feminine, and there is no fate, alas, does not smell.

Ashton Kutcher

This length does not need, it's Ashton Kutcher. As an old man, by God.

Heath Ledger

It is now no one cares that he goes and what does not. If only he had lived and delight us with their roles. However, Heath did not return, but I will always remember him handsome with his hair down to his shoulders and incredibly charming smile, as in "10 Things I Hate" and "A Knight's Tale».

David Beckham

David is good always and everywhere, but with short hair and a small increase to the age he became simply incomparable, so I'm the first option.

Brad Pitt

Pitt did not spare the time, but anything else can be corrected with the right hairstyle. Korotkostrizhenny gladkovybrity and Brad look a little younger, but now ... well, uh, his hair had seen better days.

Taylor Lautner

This is necessary so disfigure Man! With long hair on Taylor without laughter not look)

But Ben and Colin do not worry because of what, because they look great in any form.

Ben Barnes

Colin Farrell

Chris Hemsworth

Chris has always been associated with Thor, and Thor - is primarily a long golden hair, so the choice is clear - vote for the latter. Butch Hemsworth somehow forgive.

Zac Efron

In short manhood!

Jake Gyllenhaal

On his face, but his charm, you can wear almost any hairstyle, but short it is still better.

And this handsome men would do well to be cut, and Throw. Keanu and Christian, go!

Keanu Reeves

Christian Bale

James Franco

The bright, long hair needed for the role of James in the comedy "Pineapple Express," where he laughed at all the American drug dealers. "Good thief fit all" and it's true.

Tags

See also

New and interesting