Free

A few years ago in Hollywood Babe started a real boom. The stars, one after another, announces her pregnancy, or on the contrary, tried to hide it from prying paparazzi. Flash generic activity does not subside until now: Miranda Kerr, Rachel Zoe, Melanie Brown, Victoria Beckham and many others.

But there is a group of people in Hollywood who did not hurry to acquire offspring. Despite the hiss and talk about what kind of age is already running out and that will be too late then. In a world of such phenomenon is called childfree (from Eng. Childfree - without children), or if in Russian, voluntary childlessness. And get a response not only among the general population, but also among all of us known celebrities.

Let's find out who the stars of deliberately refused to motherhood and fatherhood.

Jennifer Aniston, 42

In the last two scenes Jenny plays a caring mother, and apparently even looks good around children.

Pretend my wife

More than one

But no, in real life is far from Janey to have children. Gossips whisper that for this reason and cracked marriage Aniston and Brad Pitt.
Now I prefer to devote all his time to work. And it seems to me, the birth and upbringing of the child - is the most difficult the most important work in my life. Therefore, it deserves no less time than my current career.

Cameron Diaz, 38

Children change their lives. Radically. And I like my life. Children are not the only source of happiness and life satisfaction. And I think it is much easier to bring a life into this world than love. Deciding on the birth of a child should be based on serious reflection, otherwise, it would be a great oshibkoy.Vot that she says about her unwillingness to give birth. By the way, personally I can not imagine it in any playground, keenly watching over the beloved child of his. The role of the mother is not suitable Cameron, certainly not in this life.

Eva Mendes, 37

Since 2002, Eva met with director George Gargurevich. During this time they are not married and do not have kids.

Do you think they are unhappy? Somehow I think not.
I do not want children ... I love these little assholes, they're so cute. But I love to sleep, and I'm very restless. I believe that the institution of marriage has outlived her. In my world, it is not exactly the place.
Jessica Biel, 29

In an interview with the British Marie Claire Beale admitted that a happy marriage with children seem "completely alien" to her.
I have a lot of married friends with children and they are constantly trying to make me the same as they are, so that we can walk together for our offspring to kindergarten and stuff. To which I usually reply, "Well Nooo! I am against ».
Helen Mirren, 65

Helen Mirren Taylor Hackford married since 1986. All the while, she was firmly opposed to the appearance of a child in their family.

Mirren says that as a teenager it hurt training film about how babies are born.
I swear, I still can not move away from this film. He made me an incredible disgust for the birth of children.
George Clooney, 49

George Clooney is not just childfree, he is also an avid Hollywood bachelor. Here is an excerpt from his interview with Heat:
Even a child who rushes through my villa makes me nervous, so I'm definitely not the father of the year! If all of a sudden I get the need to surround yourself with the kids and feel like your family, I'll just call Brad and Angie and I invite them to her, just to remind myself that I am happy and without children.
Kim Cattrall, 54 years

That's what said the star of TV series "Sex and the City" magazine, Oprah Winfrey, considering his desire to have children:
I felt the pressure of society, but knew she was not ready to take a step toward motherhood. My plans have not yet become part of the biological mother.
Kylie Minogue, 42

From an interview with German Vogue:
I never felt that I fit traditional marriage with a large family and a country house.
Oprah Winfrey, 57

Oprah Winfrey and her partner Graham Steadman together since 1986, but Oprah said that only her children - a girl from the academy she created for girls «Africa's Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy».
I have never had children and never thought to have. Now I have 152 daughters, expect that there will be 75 next year. It's like a kind of pregnancy.
Renee Zellweger, 41

Renee says that motherhood was never for her ambition.
My brother has two children, is a complete chaos. It is to be aunt, there is an advantage - I can always leave. No offense on the part of my brother Drew, but it is slavery. For example, you want to take a shower. But you can do nothing, if you do not allow children. It is a dictatorship. They - the little dictators in their cradles
Robbie Williams, 37

In an interview with Robbie he says that not only the birth of a child makes a person complete.
What's the point? After all, I can not guarantee that my child one day will not be hurt, because at a certain stage of life makes you feel miserable. I do not want to see.

Tags

See also

New and interesting