Star hobbies of youth

It's hard to believe that they were together, albeit at the dawn of his career. With whom I met Tom Cruise? But before you get acquainted with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt had an affair with more than one promising an asterisk. Only you do not know. So check out this article about really strange pairs. It is not clear why they are met, but it is clear why they did not work.

They were together in the early '90s. Then no one really did not know of Brad Pitt (Brad Pitt), or Juliette Lewis (Juliette Lewis). Then they co-starred in the movie "Thelma and Louise" and "Cape Fear» (Cape Fear), and then each went his way. Nevertheless, Lewis remembers the old days with love: "We were an unknown actor in Los Angeles. I even remember his little house in which we lived. »

Before they became really famous, Dzhenyueri Jones (January Jones) and Ashton Kutcher (Ashton Kutcher) have been together for almost 3 years. It seems that Mr. Demi Moore was completely unable to support the young girl in a difficult moment. Jones admitted: "He never believed in what I was doing. And only I said that I have nothing good will come. »

True, before he met Nicole Kidman (Nicole Kidman) and Katie Holmes (Katie Holmes), Tom Cruise met with the singer Cher (Cher). She confirmed their relationship a few years ago: "We did not plan anything serious. Although I loved him. He was awesome. »

Once again, Brad Pitt (Brad Pitt). He and Christina Applegate (Christina Applegate) had a short affair in 1988, when the actress began with ce & symbol after the release of the series "Married with Children» (Married with Children). "We went to the ceremony MTV Awards, where I threw him! I went home with the other. "- Says Christina.

Fergie is not proud of the fact that Justin Timberlake (Justin Timberlake) is on the list of her former boyfriend. She was 16 and he was 23. However, she swears that he was very mature for her age, but their relationship did not last long. "We met just before he is serious crush on Britney." - Says the singer.

It was not a fleeting affair: Sarah Jessica Parker (Sarah Jessica Parker) and Robert Downey Jr. (Robert Downey Jr.) spent together as much as 7 years before parting in 1991. Robert at the time struggled with drug addiction, which eventually led to the rupture. Parker said: "I believe that really helps him to stay.»

If you do not know David Gallagher (David Gallagher), Simon Camden remember from the series "Seventh Heaven» (7th Heaven.). Well, Megan Fox (Megan Fox), of course, everyone will know. They met for a brief period between 2003 and 2004, and broke up just before Megan twisted romance with her current boyfriend, Brian Austin Green (Brian Austin Green).

Lucy Liu (Lucy Liu) and George Clooney (George Clooney) allegedly began dating in 2000, and soon dispersed. But five years later, rumors have been that they twisted the novel again, after they were seen kissing in a limousine. And how they managed never to shine?

In 2003, they played the love in the movie "Something's Gotta Give» (Something's Gotta Give), but did you know that Diane Keaton (Diane Keaton) and Keanu Reeves (Keanu Reeves) were together in real life? They began dating after Keanu threw his 28-year-old girlfriend for Diana.

Jennifer Aniston (Jennifer Aniston) and Adam Duritts (Adam Duritz) tied a short novel in 1995, when the actress just beginning to appear in the TV series "Friends» (Friends). Their relationship was not serious - Duritts said: "We have never even slept" - but then he ran to the best friend Aniston - Courteney Cox (Courteney Cox).

Madonna (Madonna) once met many guys, but we remind you about her romance with rapper Vanilla Ice. They have been together for 8 months in 1992, which the rapper says, "She is very s & ualnaya, very hot and romantic. She has a great body for her age. "Then she was 35, but now Madonna for many remains a role model.

Tags

See also

New and interesting