What scares women in motherhood

Motherhood is the most responsible and hard work in the world, although it fills life with meaning and happiness. But sometimes there are moments of fatigue and despair, especially in mothers of two or more children. There is no strength or desire to do anything, it seems that you could realize yourself differently. One day, American Megan Morton felt deadly fatigue from her 3 children.

DepositPhotos

But after a while, she figured out how to deal with it. Editorial "Site" It will tell you how to overcome fatigue from motherhood.

It is very difficult when there is a small child and baby. Everyone needs attention. But do it so that older children do not have resentment and jealousy, and the baby has a feeling of dislike. It drains everything morally, physically. A similar thing happened to Meghan when she brought her newborn daughter home from the hospital, where 2 of her sons were waiting for them.

DepositPhotos

Someone always needs a snack, someone always needs to change diapers, give another sock, put ice cubes in the water, buy clothes, wipe snot, hug, tell a story, kiss. There have been days when I thought the day would never end, and a permanent state of needing you can actually do your job and have a negative impact.

DepositPhotos

“I once had time. On myself. Now it would be nice to do a little bit of your nails. My bra doesn't fit on me anymore. My hair dryer probably doesn't work anymore, I don't even know. I can't take a shower without an audience. I started using eyelid cream, recalls Megan Morton.

DepositPhotos

The only thing that helped Meghan cope with the coming depression was the realization that motherhood is her duty, privilege and honor. “Mom means my whole body hurts and my heart is full of love,” Meghan says. She had to accept the fact that she could not talk to her husband for weeks and survived on coffee and the fact that the children did not finish. But most importantly, she realized that motherhood short-lived.

DepositPhotos

“I am sure there will come a day when no one will need me. My children will run away and be absorbed in their lives. And I'll sit alone in some nursing home or in a small apartment and watch my body wilt. And then no one will need me. Maybe I'll even be a burden. Of course they will visit me, but my hands will no longer be their home. I will remember those years when I was needed and it was exhausting but short-lived.

“There will be no more little shoes to clean the dirt from. You don’t have to wear seat belts in the car. I'll read a bedtime story for myself. And I'm not going to take any more breaks. There will be no more backpacks to pack and unpack, lunch boxes to fill. And I'm sure my heart will sob to hear those tiny voices that call for me.

“And now I find these peaceful feedings at 4 a.m. in our little cozy nursery beautiful. One day I'll get myself back. But today I give myself to others, I am tired, I am all dirty, but I am so loved, and so I have to go again. Someone needs me.”

DepositPhotos

Children grow up very fast. Many mothers have to sacrifice beauty, ambition and their own needs, especially if there is no one to help with upbringing. Being a mother is really a reward. After all, in this world you get people who really need you and who love you with the purest love.

We have to stop dreaming about how things will be easier one day. Because the truth is, yes, it may get easier, but it will never get better than today. In addition, motherhood is not always an untidy appearance, fatigue and household chores.

Tell us in the comments if you experienced depression during motherhood. Share an article with your friends on social media.

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting