Vegan banana pudding

Today on our table is a simple and delicious banana pudding gluten free, and if you replace the coconut milk on oatmeal, this dessert will suit people with allergies to nuts, including coconut.

Cooked very simply, and the result is absolutely fantastic pudding I want to eat again and again.

In my recipe I use plants arrowroot starch / arrowroot flour, but you can safely replace it with any other (for example: 2 teaspoons of arrowroot to 1 tablespoon of corn starch).

Arrowroot is the most useful variant of the starch. It can be given as young children and pregnant women, as it creates a healthy balance in the stomach, thereby calming the body. The price of this is much higher starch potato or corn, but it's worth it, because health does not save!

We will need:

1/4 Cup arrowroot powder plants (or any other kind of starch)

1 Cup (250ml) coconut, almond or oat milk

1 Cup coconut water or additional milk

2 tablespoons sugar or brown sugar sucanat

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1 ripe banana

1 teaspoon lemon juice

Preparation:

Combine the milk and 1/2 Cup water.

With the remaining water mix the starch of Your choice.

In a blender blend the banana to puree.

Add the sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.

Mix banana with milk composition and put on fire.

As soon as the part heats up, add the water with the starch.

Slowly stirring, bring to a boil. Do not overheat, if you are cooking with arrowroot, because at high heat it loses the desired ability to thicken. Once the pudding is boiling, immediately switch off and allow to cool slightly.

Pour into a glass container, close it with food plastic and place in refrigerator for 2 hours. Ready! published

Tags

See also

New and interesting