Melon and bananas have properties that can help us to reduce the level of harmful cholesterol and improve blood circulation, and cinnamon will help to reduce triglycerides.
Of melon and banana, we can prepare a tasty smoothie that will help to reduce the cholesterol in the body to improve your health and wellbeing.
Natural fruit smoothies are a very good tool if we want to reduce the cholesterol in the body. All these foods are rich in carotenes, vitamin C, antioxidants, zinc, and fiber, so, of course, fruits are perfect for achieving this goal.
If we add to this natural remedy from the melon and banana for a varied and balanced diet and an active lifestyle where there is always time for sports, we will undoubtedly see an improvement at next blood test.
Want to try this delicious smoothie?Melon will help us to reduce cholesterol
No matter what variety of melon we choose, they are all they are rich in phyto-nutrients, water and fiber, which are ideal for combating bad cholesterol.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that will allow us to improve heart health. He cares about our fabrics, makes the veins and arteries more flexible and free from plaque, which contributes to the prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Melon also contains beta-carotene, a natural antioxidant, which improves and accelerates cellular metabolism.
- Because it also contains magnesium and fiber melon has a laxative effect which reduces the absorption of fats.
- Melon is also rich in potassium, so necessary for heart health. The presence of potassium in our diet is able to lower blood pressure and better absorb foods rich in sodium.
In our natural smoothies we will mix the melon and banana, combining their useful properties. In addition, if your body learns the bad bananas, you can combine them with grapes or Apple.
If you're a seasoned smoothie with a small amount of cinnamon, you add another magic ingredient that will help to reduce cholesterol.
Why is the banana helps to reduce cholesterol?
Some people doubt whether the banana helps to lower cholesterol, or, on the contrary, increases it. In fact, as with most products, bananas is only useful, if are present in our diet in reasonable amounts.
Something as simple as a banana a day, without a doubt, improve our overall health. It is not only fruit that will give us energy for the whole day, but also a perfect component for a delicious smoothie that will help us to reduce cholesterol.
- Bananas are very low in fat
- Banana is one of the best fruit sources of fiber.
Fiber must be present in our diet, it helps get rid of toxins and supports good digestion, improving bowel function. Thanks to her, we also adjust the level of LDL or "bad" cholesterol in the blood.
How to prepare this cocktail of banana and melon?Ingredients:
- Banana is rich in antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium, which play an important role in the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver and balance its levels in the body.
- These data are also important: bananas improve blood circulation and prevent blood clots that can clog arteries.
How to prepare:
- 1 banana
- 1 Cup melon (the variety that we like) (150 g)
- 1 Cup water (200 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (5 g)
You can prepare this cocktail of melon and banana in just five minutes. Just need to find good ingredients.
It is important to melon and bananas were not overripe. Otherwise, that excess sugar can even cause problems with digestion.
- Try to choose a nice ripe fruit. As for melons, select the grade that you like better than seasonal. The more natural the better.
- The first thing we do is cut the flesh of the melon. Remove the seeds and cut it into pieces to facilitate blending.
- Peel a banana and do the same. Cut into three parts.
- Now chop the melon and banana into the blender. Whisk for a few seconds, and then add a glass of water to get a lighter drink.
- After everything is ready, pour it into your favorite bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. You remember that this delicious spice is also suitable for reducing the cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Be sure to prepare yourself this delicious smoothie twice a week, especially in the summer when the melon season. Your cholesterol levels will be more balanced, and it will improve your quality of life and health status.
Try this very tasty and healthy!
Happiness hormone: 95% of serotonin is in the gut10 signs that indicate a gluten intolerance
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©