Some cottage without a pumpkin?! Our family loves this red beauty. Prepare all soups, crepes, pancakes, muffins, eggs. The pumpkin pancakes turn out very tender taste especially good with honey!)
300 g pumpkin puree
250 g flour
200 ml milk
40 g margarine (melt)
10 g baking powder
4 tbsp sugar
1 pinch of salt
1. The pumpkin should peel and cut into medium cubes. Then bake it in the oven until soft, without adding oil.
2. Cooked pumpkin grind in a blender, puree.
3. Beat eggs with sugar, add salt, melted butter and mix well. Then in the dough add the pumpkin, milk and flour mixed with baking powder. Mix well to avoid lumps.
4. To bake pancakes it is necessary on a dry pan, don't add any oil. Keep the fire medium. The pan is necessary to take with a thick bottom, non-stick coating or cast iron.
5. Fold pancakes in the pile and pour honey.