Invaluable benefits of fruits for health! They are a great source of antioxidants, flavonids, vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc. is an Invaluable aid in digestion as it is easily digestible for yourself.
Basically, we used to have fruit for dessert and drink fruit juices after a meal, not knowing that thereby inflict self-harm.
Fruit eaten after a main meal, connect with her and begin to ferment and sour. Therefore, it is recommended to take a break after eating 2 to 5 hours, depending on what you ate.
Best to eat fruit for Breakfast, before lunch and in between meals. Any meal is good to start with fruits. When you eat them on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating, it helps, first, to reduce weight, and secondly, the maximum absorbed all the vitamins.
Here are some tips that will help you to obtain fruit from the maximum benefits:
1. Do not eat fruit on a full stomach.
2. Even the fruit is useful in the first half of the day. They gradually increase blood sugar and "Wake up" the digestive system after a night's sleep.
3. Try not to eat fruit from difficult to digest foods.
4. Prefer fresh fruit to frozen and especially canned — they contain a lot of sugar, and often chemical additives and thus lose almost all their useful properties.Take a break between the meal and fruit!
5. To fruit can begin after a meal only after some time:
After raw vegetables, salad 2 hours later.
If you eat foods in the correct combination, but without the meat, after 3 hours.
If you ate the meat products in the wrong combination (meat with potatoes, noodles, cereal), fruits can be eaten only after 8 hours.
6. Wait for time!
After you have feasted on delicious fruits on an empty stomach, wait a while. After juicy fruit – 20 to 30 minutes; after fleshy (bananas, dried fruit, dates, figs, etc.) – 45 – 60 minutes.