Incredible story: see who's near You

This is a real story that occurred in the Moscow oblast in a hospital in the surgical Department.

The story in the first person, the doctor who took the patient, many food stamp terms, but in principle, everything is clear.
"One fine morning, by Ambulance, was admitted in surgical ward male 45-50 years old. Was removed from the aircraft in connection with deterioration during the flight.

On examination – astrican, there is a yellowness of the skin, liver 10 cm from under the costal arch, hilly, stony density. Ultrasound of multiple nodes in the liver, the mass of the metastases in the retroperitoneal space. On EGD gastric cancer with total defeat. So running picture we all haven't seen. Oncologists have not taken is incurable, inoperable.

To the question, why had not asked, the patient answered that he knew about your illness, but work – he was a Director of a large private construction firm, the young wife, which wanted to show the world and didn't want to upset her, this all delayed the treatment...

By the way he took off with his wife with the international Board, flying from France. That is to say – "See Paris and die..."

Sick, as I wrote, was inoperable. Moreover, progressive has started to boot, on the background of cancer intoxication and hepatic-renal insufficiency. Was determined in a double chamber...There are in each Department for the seriously ill and dying.

I had to carry this house and to treat, if you can call it a treatment, but rather, to alleviate the suffering of this patient.

Hemosorption, detoxification therapy, transfusion of er.mass, pain relievers, symptomatic treatment has slightly improved the state money for treatment, no one is spared, but the patient went to its logical end.

From conversations with the patient I learned that he has multiple homes, multiple branches of the company throughout Russia. Recently married, even before she learned of her illness, and she loves her spouse. In short, as in the song, for the couple after all ..."rings and bracelets dresses, and jackets ...", as well as cars and apartments, Paris and Kairy...

As expected, was interviewed with his wife — a young, well-groomed, beautiful woman. Reports on the diagnosis of the spouse and the likely outcome of the disease. Has noticed absolutely calm reaction to this tragic family news. At first, everything is blamed on some infantile wife because of her youth, the shock of the news.

We all faced, in their practice, that after such news, relatives as if petrified, and then only broke some emotions...It is basically a normal reaction, some...

But then everything turned out differently...

After that, the patient felt that weakens it, resulting in the order documentation and their business, through a lawyer transferred all his "assets and liabilities" to his wife. More nobody.

In doing so, he fell into a coma from which it was periodically for an hour or two.

Spouse after signing all the documents disappeared. No, she called, asked died if her "beloved husband", but the hospital never saw her again...

But that was not scary...

Patient out of the coma, constantly asked to invite the spouse. Asked about the nurses, sanitarochek, me...... All we called, asked for at least 10-15 minutes to come, so to speak, to pay the debt....But in vain....The patient was angry with us, supposedly we don't launch a wife to him...

And then came the moment when the forces of the patient ended.

To die he began at 10.00., when I first came stop breathing and cardiac activity. Resuscitation in such cases is not possible, this is viewed by me and the anesthesiologist. Breathing, pulse, pressure not detected within 10 minutes, diagnosed the death and the recording of history. The patient covered with a sheet, and left the house as we had taken 2 hours before taking in a special room.

10.50. Ran full sister...in shock!!! The patient opened his eyes, he dropped the sheet, calls her husband. Run into the chamber. The patient is conscious, breathing, blood pressure, pulse on "misery", but there is. Production systems the benefit podklyuchitsya not have time to pull out. The patient is asked to call the spouse. Call her, explain the situation, please come!!! Get agreement that now come.

11.30. Cardiac arrest and breathing. Re-examination together with the head. office and the anesthesiologists, chief medical officer, all connected to available controlling the patient's vital signs devices. Everywhere is full of "zero". Pronouncement of death. The story is nothing to write. The first record of the death of the patient, had to pull out of the story. Waiting for two hours...

12.00. The patient is alive, again, one request – I want to say goodbye to his wife. At the hospital, shock....Again, call the wife, together with the head. Department beg to come!!! Again – Now the food....Wait.

13.00. The patient dies again, again... Again, a consultation, a statement of death. Anesthesiologists begin to call all their institutions and all professors, whether this was the case in the past or someone in the practice. We, the surgeons begin to run into them...... Or take it to intensive care, or explain what's going on!!!

14.00. The patient is alive, begin to signal to all devices. Again calls his wife. Calling that thing in a skirt, swear into the phone call differently...I Think it may come a complaint against me for insulting to write, and my husband will glance, accidentally...In the tube silence, and again – now the food...

All moral emotional exhaustion, sisters crying bitterly in nursing. One only the old nurse Vera sits with the patient and stroking his hand saying — be patient, dear, now it will come, be patient ......

15.20. The death of the patient...

16.40 Alive...Calls his wife... 'm not calling... Everything is clear...

17.20. Died...

18.00. Alive again...nobody is calling, just leads the eyes around. Sitting next to him, I'm a woman of Faith, together, more there are no forces to look at it... She remembers that in her tenure as nurses in a military field hospital in the Great Patriotic war was the same case. Then the day here as well, occasionally reviving, dying young soldier who was crying for his mother...

19.20. Another death of the patient. The only difference this time was spoken to them, as if in delirium, two words CAME...

Waited two hours, there were all the signs of death, cadaveric spots. The patient died.

Nine hours of agony, the repeated return of the "out there", just to say goodbye one last time to see loved one. I have no words. As there are no words to justify, to explain the action of this "loved one".

She, the wife, came back on the next day to pick up a gold chain, a cross, a ring and a gold watch of her husband.

Gave her everything a woman of Faith. Leaning close to his ear, she said something to her, the woman turned pale and ran out of the office. I was not tortured, I mean a woman of Faith, she said she had not talked to a single case.

It took about six months. The conference took place on gynecologists report heavy patient, which was taken off the train with profuse uterine bleeding, background of cancer of the uterus with metastases and decay. Well, as they say gynecologists gynecological, surgeons surgical. Yes, I noted that the heavy patient in gynecology and of all, that's their problem.

But after lunch I was approached by a woman of Faith and says – "However, as I told her, take it with you and it was here in this hospital, and it turns out...." She was admitted with bleeding in gynecology.....!!!

At first I didn't understand what it is. A woman of Faith and says, remember when you tortured me about his wife who was dying all day and the wife didn't come, I then told her... So I told her that you didn't say goodbye humanly, my husband, and he loved you so much... then he'll soon take with you and you'll die in the same hospital...

I didn't go to this patient, looked at it, disgusted and disgusting in my soul, anything to anybody about it did not say, as a woman of Faith.

She died a day later.

Look who's close to you..." published

Source: ladyinred.livejournal.com/28286.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting