The main law of nature

The beginning of my conscious journey in life from the pit into which I fell, started about 2 years ago. Slowly, almost crawling, but I aim to be that it's time to get out to the light and turn their existence into a beautiful climbing along the edges of his being. And for this it was necessary to get rid of self-destructive compromises.

Today I post material from a private diary that started it all. It was written in October 2010 and published in LiveJournal, became for me the very pulling up with force.

The law of naturein my garden grows a mango tree, remember? This is a photo I took on August 20, I already posted in the magazine.

And this is October 24.

Now the question is. Let me today during the day I will take photos of this mango every hour and post in LJ. New hour, a new photo. How fast you are, and I'm with you, tired of the same photos of the same mango? But if I so for a couple of days to make? It will also be a number of similar images but in a month our mangoes will not have to learn has increased in size several times... Miracles? No, just a law of nature.

Mango can not stop in its growth. Breaks don't exist, stagnation is an illusion. All day walk around the tree, you (Oh, his Majesty the Crown of nature — man) won't notice, and yet the pace at which this particular growth is very fast. If something goes wrong with the tree, the fruit will start to rot and die, but never hardens "to be what I am."

Until you feel like your life does not undergo any changes (with your body, health, personal aspirations, anything), everything is changing very quickly. So fast you can't even imagine.

Your life never stops, you will never be able to capture a single moment, you are the same mango. Either grow or rot, and constantly. There is no other way.

But let's be honest, since today we have such a conversation.

You don't exercise? – You rot.

You eat fried, preserved, rotten (I mean the majority of the meat and fish shop, by the way), a thousand times redesigned, with glutamatom, with sugar, with yeast... You rot.

You are doing nothing for your dreams? – Rots your dream (that's why with age many of the aspirations of youth fall off, no one "watered" and "cultivated" — they died. It is a law of nature).

You don't know what you want from life? – Rots your soul.

Do not watch your thoughts, words and feelings? Allow them to slide into fear and negativity? Your life becomes a stagnant, ill-smelling swamp.

It's not immediately noticeable, so you think that it is not. The process of gradual, but constant. And, by the way, very fast. Far to go behind examples it is not necessary: after 30 is start to catch almost everything, someone brighter, someone weaker. You think 30 is some magical line? Miracles? No, the process of decay quietly flourished at the age of 20 and 30 began to bear fruit, or else will be next. It is a law of nature.

The only alternative to decay is growth.

Friends, stop not there, you hear? If you don't go up, you go down, if you don't grow, you rot, and it was not my idea. Only the law of nature. Estima die anyway, this is a normal process, the question is whether you are truly ripe and Mature? Will there once liquid? Or just from teenagers to grandparents, as often happens?

Mango — not in itself a stand-alone fruit, there is root system and a huge tree. This is the whole mechanism.

If shorter, then:

Without the development of your body you're not going anywhere (will go no matter what). It's root system. All your conversations with the soul and life goals will remain fantasies if you have the intoxicated, unkempt, not regular exercise the body.

In General, if there are problems with the roots, your mango will not even bloom, not to mention the juicy fruit.

How to know you rot or grow?

— You exercise on a regular basis (at least several times a week)?
(the only possible answer is "Yes")

— You watch your diet? In your diet is dominated by fresh vegetables and fruits?
(the only possible answer is "Yes")

— You have dreams? Innermost aspirations? Plans? Ideas? You take real steps to implement them? You are moving in this direction?

— You have fears, doubts, unrest, discontent, irritation? You allow yourself to poison myself with negative emotions? You are aware that you are the master of your thoughts and you choose what to think and what to forget? Do you know what methods/techniques to reduce negative thoughts inside you?

— You enjoy your life?

And you may pretend that nothing is happening, in the end, it's your garden and you bloom.

I wish you all growth! published

Author: Olesya Novikova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: re-self.ru/glavnyj-zakon-prirody.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting