A proper Breakfast: smoothie with oatmeal

Not all of us have enough time in the morning, someone to rush to school, someone to work, and I want to eat everything, so today I will tell you about one of my favorite Breakfast "a Smoothie with oatmeal and banana."

This recipe is very simple but at the same time — nourishing and will provide the necessary morning energy.

Ingredients:

• 5 tbsp oatmeal
  • 150-200 gr. natural yogurt
  • 1 banana
Phase 1

To begin with, pour into a blender low-fat natural yogurt, read the labels, look for the less carbs that it was sugar free and had a suspiciously long shelf life. You can of course make yogurt yourself, but this is at your discretion.

Then add to the blender 5 tablespoons of oatmeal is about 30g. complex carbohydrates – just the same energy we need to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.

Stage 2

Then add the banana. I love to do with this fruit as it turns out very satisfying, but you can experiment and do with strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants and other fruits and berries.

Step 3

Grind all the ingredients in a blender, literally 1 - 2 minutes.

If you really turned out very thick, you can add some lowfat milk and again mix everything in a blender.

Pour into a beautiful glass and rejoice, because in a very short time, we have prepared some useful a hearty Breakfast with a low glycemic load.

Its calorie content is about 325 kcal, 20 gr. necessary protein, 50 grams. on the carbs and about 5 grams. on fats. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: tanyarybakova.com/smuzi-s-ovsyankoy-moy-pravilnyy-zavtrak/

Tags

See also

New and interesting