Instructions for making a coffee smoothie

I never had a cup of coffee without my morning. But now, after I started cooking in the morning, smoothieEverything's changed. Cocktail smoothies have long won the hearts of adherents of healthy eating.

In this wonderful drink, all the nutrients, vitamins and fibers of the vegetables and fruits that make up it are preserved. Prepared smoothies simple, fast, easy, and looks beautiful and appetizing.

Smoothie with coffee You need almost everyone: cheer up in the morning or just enjoy a delicious drink during the day, because this is a truly powerful fountain of energy, seasoned with real pleasure!

How to make a smoothie today editorial "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, 3 excellent coffee smoothie. Refreshing, refreshing and giving a good mood for the whole day! The composition is great for those who sit on a smoothie diet and lose weight.

Smoothies "Coffee Good Morning" Ingredients
  • coffee-cake
  • 2 tbsp oatmeal without slide
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tbsp coconut shaving
  • 1 tbsp flaxseed
  • 1 tsp liquid honey
  • 1 tbsp almond milk
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. In the evening, prepare 250 milliliters of your favorite coffee, cool and place in the freezer in ice molds.
  2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl of blender and beat well until you get a homogeneous mass. If desired, almond milk can be replaced with soy milk.

Smoothies with coffee and banana ingredients
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tsp instant coffee
  • cinnamon, grated chocolate

Preparation
  1. Wash and peel the banana, cut it into small pieces.
  2. In the bowl of the blender pour the milk and add a banana, thoroughly beat to a homogeneous mass, then add instant coffee and continue whipping for 1 minute.
  3. To enhance the taste, you can add a little cinnamon, grated chocolate for decoration. If desired, ordinary milk can be replaced with almond milk.

Smoothies with coffee and condensed Ingredients for 1 serving
  • 70ml boiling water
  • 50 ml of milk
  • 1 tsp instant coffee
  • 2 tbsp condensed
  • 1 banana
  • 50g grated chocolate

Preparation
  1. Wash the banana, peel it and cut it into small pieces. Sodium chocolate on a fine grater.
  2. Boil water brew instant coffee and let it cool.
  3. All ingredients, except chocolate, beat a blender. Pour the finished drink with chocolate crumb.

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn 3 recipes smoothies from seasonal berries. Excellent replacement of breakfast or snack, as well as enriching the body with the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals!

In the warm season, when you want not just something invigorating, but also refreshing, it is coffee-based drinks They will kill two birds with one stone.

Pour the finished smoothie into a glass with good morning wishes to your beloved. Then eat the elixir in the usual rhythm: sitting at the window and watching the awakening of nature, and in the absence of time – on the run, hastily snorting from the cup.

But it does not matter anymore, because luck can not pass by! These delicious, fragrant, energizing and stunningly beautiful coffee cocktails will lift your spirits and fill you with energy for the whole day.

Share. useful with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting