Why men pull away

If he's so bad, why do you cling to him?

As always, the reason must be sought in myself, i.e., you, dear women.But yourself do not want, so you immediately assess: it is bad, I'm good.

Now consider the cause itself and its origins.

When your future spouse for you only cared to test the sincerity of his intentions, occasionally resorted to the "I'm offended".

You clung to the words or actions and diligently portrayed offense, watching with interest as your date begin to apologize to you, as you start to present loads of gifts as he will forgive his awkward step.

Of course, he felt pleasure from the fact that you forced him to be humiliated in front of you, but it was nice and you are "forgiven", but they themselves started this "play".

But he made it, and you descended from the pedestal, coming to marry him. The situation has changed, but tried and tested technique of attracting attention to yourself you have left. What do you do if the behavior of the spouse you don't like something?

There are two options:

Some scandals at the slightest provocation.

Of course, your choice think about why you've changed so much, because the girls you does not allow this and he married "very".

The second option is that you "go into yourself", pouting, his whole appearance expressed dissatisfaction and irritation.

You want to show your husband that he is guilty of something in front of you, but he has to guess and, in his youth, rush to apologize, to present loads of gifts and achieve your location.

Reception-it has long been established. You apply it in a new environment, but it has no effect. If you've sulking (for) all day, and now you're sulking for weeks. What do you think, will be the man to pull the home, where he implanted a sense of guilt?

And who enforces? You and implanted, using the old method, which has suddenly ceased to operate. There is another that says to your husband: "How good you are, how kind and considerate"

Of course, it pulls to the other, which does not resort to "you're bad, I'm good."

Ie you with their hands, pushing the man to ensure that he began to look for another woman, but he who seeks will always find.

Again we see a manifestation of the law of Internal = External.

You began in your internal world program "you're bad" and your spouse begins to implement it. It's your own program, but you wonder why he does it.

You all went to school. Would you like to visit lessons on subjects, where the teacher told you that you are bad (th), since slowly learn the subject?

Yes, you rejoiced, if a teacher was ill or they themselves tried to get sick, not to take his class.

So why do you behave as a teacher, constantly putting her husband in a position of guilt before you, showing him that he is bad?

Harmonization broken, first of all, in you.Until you come into harmony with their internal world, nothing will change. Well, if the process is not running, to a state of hopelessness.

It may happen that it will become irreversible if you take too long and often resorted to "I'm offended".

If still at first, then it is still possible to get my husband back into the family, changing his Internal.

If you look, it's your fault before him, as launched in his inner world a program that was simply obliged to materialize.

It is useless to run to friends and family, complaining to them of how bad your husband how he's wrong. This will only strengthen the program "I am good, he is bad" and things are getting worse.

Get familiar with your inner world, bring in a harmony, give up his innocence, as the emotions caused by your own Ego. And then your family will love the peace and quiet. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/womanpredestinationru/posts/594322334038783:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting