I'm free, but the man should pay

When you read the aspirations of Russian girls about men, it is clear that they describe an authoritarian type. For example, for the vast majority of Russian women is unacceptable the idea that they will pay for your dinner if having dinner with a man. The interest in this man will be right at zero. In everything else a man should take an openly tutelary position in the material, physical and moral sense, and if he shows reluctance to be a leader and guardian, he will be branded as naimushina.

That is the type like our women's only(!) authoritarian by all accounts, but submit to such an authoritarian type of our women do not want to. That is, let it be a super dominant alpha male, in nature and behavior, and I told him the facts will show and act will always be in its own way as a person free.

Forty seven million three hundred eighteen thousand one hundred four

Can you guess what this contradiction leads?

First, to increase domestic violence.

Secondly, to the growing frustration and hatred on both sides.

It only fools the dumb girls think that there are these guardians who in response to the statement on his own (ward, that is rated) woman: "fuck you, will decide" answer, "of course, dear." Except that by closing the side door. But most of these guardians prefer to quietly blend in, to bend this woman and force her to submit by force.

This is absurd and infantile inversion of consciousness is to imagine that when you need to take care of a woman (to feed, to protect, to be on hand and meet the needs of) the man will be a strong leader, and as soon as she suddenly want to act on their own, then agree and share borders, it acknowledges the autonomy and subjectivity. And then again when she wants custody, will be a strong leader and guardian of this little girl. And will change like a chameleon. Reflecting her mood.

There is no way, girls. Want care, heed, and do not mind. If you care to take, and against the leadership to perform, will be domestic violence. Physical, economic or moral, it is part. But there is no authority without violence.

But if you don't want domestic violence, you want your boundaries respected, that your opinion was considered, not crushed, not bent, not impose his will, do not take(!) and care more than we give. Don't look for strong leaders, not chmorite those men who learn to treat you as an equal. Do not dream of a strong shoulder on which to hang, which is obliged to pay, to protect, to provide you with your needs.

Why is it so difficult to understand the direct relationship between care and violence? What do you think?

And how many Russian ladies will try to sit in a bow-legged, between West and East: "I shvobodnoy!"and "Man should be the man!"Not shvobodnoy women in the traditional range of genders and can't be free. Logically excluded. Want the freedom to change the lineup.

Otherwise you contribute to the formation of tyrants: demanding men to be stronger than you, but not obeying them.

Or is this like a "your way"? Too many lumps along the way.

PS Just do not tell me now that our men guys are patronizing their wives, and drink in the garage. I already know you. Not patronizing, including the fact that their no one to listen to is not going. And well, that is not patronizing. Those who try to steer the type, receive from their wives "she better know" and proceed to violence. The question is not in the garage, but why do women care persistently looking for? And to obey in any case do not want.published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: evo-lutio.livejournal.com/164319.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting