And why are you hiding in the past?

What hides from you have long passed the moment? And why hiding? Wrong because you're not always remember what you were doing at one point or another, and I remember something like that, selectively, then I remember — I do not remember, seen here — have not seen. What is the mechanism? Why can't we remember everything, and had to choose what to remember and what memories today to drive away in his memory like an old, funny movie.

Thirty four million two hundred forty nine thousand two hundred twenty one

Our current reality is formed by ourselves, and we create what we see now. So the memory together with the consciousness works the same way: it selectively projects a you snippets of memories, beneficial and necessary to maintain your powerful and strong social personalities. To preserve and increase your habits and addictions, to strengthen and to expand a long list your social roles, which are you going to live dozens of lives, frittering away my strength on them, instead of living the single, single, long, and enchanting.

Look, just for example, you can long and quiet, or fun, or something to live your singular and unparalleled life, but it will be one and yours. And can throwing your life on an infinite number of different lives that take away from the time of your life time to complete, not looking at the fact that you live in them for half an hour a week.

What about social roles and lives I say here? Yes, look at work you worker, house parent, child, etc., with the driver, and how drastically different these characters are from each other. And in the skin of each you live in full, from beginning to end.

What do you get? Instead of one, and filled to the brim – 156 but fragmentary and incomprehensible. Which do you choose?

And like all 156 gather together? Stop going to work or to drive? To go to the hermit and dug my head into the bear's den?

But why are you so difficult?

The solution is simple, and it is on the surface! Take it and enjoy it! And hiding it in a single sentence: "All our life – game!"Instead of with the full seriousness and dedication to live each of their social roles – start to treat them as roles to play in the theater, cinema or circus.

For example, sitting at work is loaded with smart brains pumped, her brow wrinkled, handsome – not a good look... So, take this moment and say to yourself: "I – a CLOWN!"Yes, Yes, Yes, the clown, look at yourself from the outside…

What is the consequence of this attitude to life? So you can look at it from the side and, oddly enough, to manage it...posted

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: volmir.ru/2_materials/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=1977

Tags

See also

New and interesting