The Golden question — WHY

Sometimes, looking somewhere into the distance, you begin to mentally sort through their desires. They are not always filled with optimism. You regret that can never be fulfilled or not fulfilled as desired "painting ideal conditions" and recite favorite "if..." Sometimes wishes just don't have enough energy, and not waiting for "care" on your part, they always "go down".

At first glance, "a standard set of desires" looks simple and clear: "to get married", "babies", "find good work", "to much money", "to go to town, buy a car, boat, Bicycle ", etc.

Seventy eight million three hundred twenty four thousand nine hundred fifty three

© Saratola Ban

Got...got it... got to wait... But then comes the second stage of...disappointment. Alas, the desire to remain only on paper... and on the lips of loved ones. Don't be surprised! About "your desires", you do, often misleading people to care about. And if you "as is," then get to your list of "how to be your desire", which is still "stuck for lack of arguments".

The mother sighs: "it's time for you to get Married!""Unlucky son" echoes, "Yes...it's time". I think he's looking for your phone "girl underground"? Or the wife turns to her husband-the romance: "You need to find a stable job!". Of course, he remembers "about his desire to find a stable job", only possible after the workshop?

If you ask these people what they want, they will surely chop "want a family", "I want to find a stable job", etc. They "like", but one statement of his desire is not sufficient.

Now...inhale, exhale and the next question, "Why?"If you don't have time to memorize "motivational slogans", you'll have to come up with "their" and "on the go". And there's "immature desire" or "Matures" and find enough arguments in favor of "Yes, I want this," or "dies" without emotional make-up from your side.

"The Golden question — why?"it allows you to dot the "i". Ask it better yourself personally in the "no one can see or hear." If you do not understand, not feel, not feel emotionally and even physically need that your intention was carried out, no arguments from outside will not help you.

Now, if you have a question, let's find those desires that are "stuck" waiting for the answer.

It is very good that you write them in the "secret notebook", but if they are still "live" only in your mind, try now to "catch" and "sort" them in a separate file or worksheet.

Now you see that there are desires of "your", "how would your", "strong", "strange", "important", "ordinary", "frivolous" and many others, but the point is that under each of them has its own Foundation. They carry to you a certain emotional charge. And the less you imagine what will it do, the harder way to implement it, and the "weaker" desire.

Analyze your list and select one of important to you desires that are ready to "go down". "Miss" him through the question "Why?". The result may be unexpected.

So, in order that you need to do:

1. Take a sheet of paper, top write a wish that will not come true.
2. Then ask yourself the question: "Why should I?"and write down the answer.
3. Under the answer, again ask the question "why do I need it?"and write down the answer.
4. Replied? Again write "what's this for? What is more important I need it? "and so on, up until the answers are repeated in a circle.

Approximately it will look like this:

Want to do business. What for? To become rich. What for? To buy a house with a fireplace. What for? To my family it was good. What for? To feel the real head of the family. What for? To me was comfort, love and respect. What for? To feel happy...etc.

Sometimes it turns out that the original wording has nothing to do with what you really want. For example, the desire to "marry" or "marriage" can not stand the answer "to live easily, happily and enjoy sex." It's not necessary to marry or to get married! And you know what common decency is, you only need your mom. In this case you should reformulate based on their needs.

And now the most important question: Why are we doing this?
— We nourish and strengthen the desire for energy;
— Strengthen your hand;
— Motivate yourself to exercise;
Unconsciously triggered and "harassed" the process of its implementation;
-Identify real deep desire.

When faced with a situation of uncertainty, remember the "Golden question". Answering it, you immediately Orient to the direction you move. The simpler and clearer you are, the easier, brighter and happier will be your life. What for? I hope this question you will answer yourself. published  

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pavel-kolesov.ru/taxonomy/term/784/all

Tags

See also

New and interesting