Finishing materials, furniture and accessories gold color has limitless decorative possibilities. With their help, the interior can be traditional or modern, respectable, or... sorry, just tasteless.
In this article we will show and explain what principles you need to follow to successfully fit the gold in the interior of the kitchen.
6 secrets gold color1.
The Golden color is so bright and luxurious, which in large quantities can outshine him everything and overwhelm the interior. To avoid pretentiousness, try to use it in moderation. The maximum permissible dose in the ratio 1:3 with other colors.
2. The best way to add gloss to the interior with gold is to use it only in the decor. In the kitchen it could be tableware, pens, headset, vases, lamps, apron and even a mixer, for example, of brass or bronze.3.
Gold color to match the precious metal requires high-quality execution and a decent environment. For example, patina and gilding look best on the kitchen facades from, say, oak and gold mosaic backsplash will blend in with the marble countertops. Also remember that the bigger the interior of the gold, the more natural finishing materials and furniture in it should be.
Kitchen set in classical style with patina and gold leaf4.
Gold goes well with all shades, but especially:
- With their "relatives": brown, red, yellow, orange, coral, pink and other warm colors;
- With achromatic colors of white, gray and black;
- Contrasting him with tones of blue, blue and turquoise.
Gold items will be most appropriate in the kitchen or in the classic Palace style and modern interiors, art Deco, loft, high-tech and minimalism.6.
Remember that the more gold in the interior, the less it has to be complex ornaments, drawings, bright colors, different texture, gloss. Neutral colors provide the best background for our hero.
Next, we present you a selection of photos and ideas kitchen with gold details.
FinishThe gold color on the walls
The gold color is very warm, and besides, it reflects light and therefore it is ideal for decoration of walls in kitchens with poor natural lighting. To create the illusion of sunlight in the room, you can:
- To hang one kitchen wall with gold Wallpaper;
- Decorate the walls with decorative plaster with gold.
Because of its size, the kitchen is ideal for the gold accent.
Most often gold aprons away with a mosaic, but you can use other materials – liqueurs with photo printing or painted tile.
If you want gold in the kitchen was the ceiling, then to exercise the idea by using stretch PVC fabric, ceiling panels or covering with gold leaf the entire surface or only stucco.
Kitchen furnitureThe facades of the kitchen units
Golden kitchen – the decision is so extravagant, which is only possible under the following conditions:
- The facades of the kitchen in gold should be concise in form and design, and it does not have extra decorations in the form of carvings, panels, moldings, or images.
- The situation should also be minimalistic to anything in the interior do not conflict with such a large amount of gold. For example, the kitchen can be white gold as in the photo below.
- Wallpaper, floor, table, chairs, textiles and other interior details should be made predominantly from natural materials. Otherwise, there is a risk to make the interior tasteless.
And gold can be only part of the island or the upper tier as shown in the following series of photos.
If the kitchen is for gold only the real extreme, the kitchen is equipped with gold-plated, brass or bronze handles will appeal even to conservatives. They look particularly well against white, black or grey facades and in combination with other Golden accents, such as a chandelier. Examples of such design kitchens below.
Dining group, most often the chairs can be gold. Chairs can have metal legs in the color of gold, brass decorative carnations on the upholstery, as well as patina or gold leaf on the carvings. By the way, to transform ordinary chairs from wood or metal in "precious" you will be able by painting the parts with paint spray, covering the same petal or treating patina.
Appliances and plumbing
Making a kitchen in a classic style, loft-style or high-tech, pay attention to the gold appliances and plumbing. Particularly impressive will look completely gold-plated hood, faucet and sink.
Decor and accessories
Kitchen decoration accessories in gold color is a surefire and easy way to decorate the kitchen, not afraid to overdo it. Chandelier and candlesticks, vases and dishes for fruit, the cornice and holders for curtains, frames for paintings and photos – all of this you can choose the color of the solar metal. published
Living for a big family: 18 inspiring examplesStudio of 12m2, which has everything for a comfortable life