Fried Suluguni cheese with sauce— delicious and fast

In the morning, fry the pork, I promise, even gloomy in the morning, you will be happy and well fed. After all, cheese is only necessary to touch the pan, it is covered with a delicious blush and begins to blow bubbles. From grilled cheese-a springy texture it can be eaten sausages for Breakfast, with some sauce. The sauce for the chicken any good, you can make the sweetest of dried figs and fresh sour Apple. If you add a bit of ginger, exactly what all will Wake up from the tickling in my nose. Very tasty served with lingonberry jam, it has a good balance of sweetness and acid. If you don't have time to do dips, get a good jam. Fried Suluguni cheese blends perfectly into sour cranberries and black currants. I still like the combination of cheese with liquid lime honey.preparation1. For pomegranate sauce lightly chop the nuts and herbs with a knife and place in a food processor or stationary blender. Add pomegranate juice, salt, pepper and chop. If necessary, add a little more juice or water. Instead of juice use Nasharab, then just dissolve 1 tablespoon in polchashki water. This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days.

2. Cheese cut into slices thickness approximately 1 see

3. Take a nonstick pan, heat over medium heat vegetable oil. Put the cheese in the pan and fry for 45 seconds — minute. When slices are browned, gently flip them with a spatula and cook for about 45 seconds. Serve hot with tomato sauce or lingonberry jam.

trickssuitable For frying brine young cheeses. They are more pliable solid Swiss rounds with holes and stiffer tender mozzarella. These cheeses are easy to recognize — they are a little creaking on the teeth, as priznachennya leather shoes. Markets and shops selling thick disks of salty Suluguni cheese, you probably broke his right hand — he is coming off paper thin layers. Suluguni is a native of Georgia, Samegrelo region, where once was the Kingdom of Colchis. In Soviet times the formulation Suluguni recorded according to GOST, and began to produce in the factories of the Union republics. Chicken has become a brand and now keep it in stock and supermarkets and tiny shops.

Buy the one released for gostovskaya the recipe and prepare in the morning for Breakfast. Right, Pork does not spread on the griddle. You don't even need to roll in flour and breadcrumbs, it's like an athlete, always holds its shape. In Georgian Suluguni fried on the fire, stringing, like the crust on a freshly cut branch or skewer. This cheese, even smoked, laying high above the fire, and then it becomes a delicacy — my friends gave it to the capital via conductors, and I just brought home similar from Abkhazia.

Fry other cheese with high melting point. This family are popular halloumi, it is a little harder than the Georgian brother. In Greece, Egypt and the Levantine around the world adore halloumi to grill and a griddle. From make halloumi salads, which often old-fashioned and add the peppermint — before the era of refrigerators in fresh mint kept the cheese, that he is not spoiled. Grate the cheese into thick slices about an inch and remove from the locker a non-stick pan.

Source: vkusno365.ru/recept/zharenyiy-suluguni-s-sousami/

Tags

See also

New and interesting