The games women play

Typically, the goal of any game – manipulation, trying to make partner comfortable, to manage it. For the most part, a woman is not aware of either the existence of the game itself, or its manipulative role. However, if too much, can ruin relationships and even destroy.

GAME "You don't love me"

This is a favorite game of many women. After all, they mostly know they need love, to love correctly. And the way he loves is wrong. This is not love. And he has already explained that love is when:

• I means more to you than your friends (your mother, your children from his first marriage)
  • you don't ask what I spend the money
  • you go to my hangouts
  • you're talking to me on an ear gentle words
  • you give me flowers on occasion and for no reason...
Perhaps, every woman there is a bunch of evidence that he does not love her. It is, of course, says the opposite, but you know better! In this game you behave so that he is unable to please you. And while he's not pleased, let him live with the guilt. Because then you have a free hand! You can manipulate them to be offended, to be capricious girl, injured innocence, unhappy and irritated.

And he or let him prove that he loves (which you really are not interested), or let him live with the consciousness of the fact that he is emotionless log, not capable of truly feeling. Even when with him is perfection, like you.

The GAME "I – I"

This game is played by all women. Well, almost everything. The gist of it is that the relationship with the partner is a kind of marketplace, built on the following principles:

• "do ... then we'll be fine"
  • "I agree ... but only if you ..."
  • "if you don't ... and I don't ..."
This game is easy to get involved – only a couple of successful attempts, and you will not notice how your relationship will turn into a bargain, a deal. But the trade everyone wants to get more than invested. Partner is seen as someone who you constantly have something to keep you well. He should be attentive, honest, sensitive, share your interests etc – he is your debtor.

And his attitude you are building based on how it meets your "needs". But a successful relationship is almost always "take" and not "give".

The GAME "Mother Teresa"

This game I love women who are kind and selfless. What are its rules? First, Mother Teresa sees in his mate, who needs her help and support (actually is not always the case). Secondly, Mother Teresa firmly believes that her love will save the unfortunate.

Who needs Mother Teresa, that she realized in the fullness of his sacrificial heart? Fit her perfectly alcoholic, tortured by failures, debts, work, unfortunate and helpless man. He needs a woman, which will help him to crawl from one precipice to another. In life a strong partner to her heroism, and therefore herself, has no place.

The plot of this play is tragic and exalted. And no one here is interested in a happy ending. The unfortunate man must not get out of your well. And why, if always care about him?

However, in life anything can happen, even miracles. Even such a sufferer may suddenly become a "normal guy". So why would he now this kind ad nauseam "girlfriend days severe"? Alas, the concert is over. What was the basis of your relationship has now lost all meaning. Your next game will be called "Madame Broshkina". But that's another story...

The GAME "the wife of the Goat"

What you need for this game? Just to have a husband (partner). Assume that you already have. This man is neither good nor bad. You have chosen. In this game your task is to create a vision of his, by which he would be the Goat. Here everything depends on you. Find it something of a goat. For example, he's an Asshole, because it makes no money. Or insensitive. Or he is a complete pig at home. Or is he a womanizer. In General, dig.

Since then, everything falls into place, life is filled with simple, but breathtaking sense. It is essential to maintain his new image. Often criticize him in front of the children. Let them know who their mother was married and to whom they are now similar. Complain to others, friends. Let all your conversations be reduced to the retelling of the suffering that brings you to this man.

Follow what good, caring men in your girlfriends and how lucky they are. Wife of the Goat can be recognized by facial expression, by the absence of the feminine, the conversations, heavy sighs and complaints. The essence of the game is simple: the "Kozle" he, the nobler you are. He's not worthy of you. Honor and praise to you!

I you MANAGE?

It is very important to understand how you manipulate your partner. If you want to build honest and open relationships, you can make a strong and wise to reveal to him his cards. It may look like this:
Dear, I want to share with you. You know, I found that I sometimes manipulate in our relationship because:

• I'm more than you earn
  • I'm younger than you and like men
  • I do a lot around the house
  • I get tired with kids
  • you once made a mistake, etc.
  • I use this as leverage for you to...
  • I do it because I'm afraid that you...
As will unfold on your conversation and what it will be depends on you.

Unmask!
If you found that play some of the roles that we have described (or another, a lot of them), YOU HAVE TWO options:

Leave everything as is and continue to play, but with knowledge of the case, having the situation and themselves. It is better to do if you are satisfied with your relationship with your partner.

To stop playing if this game is destroying your relationship and leads to mutual dissatisfaction. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/psycho?w=wall-41883468_126750

Tags

See also

New and interesting