How to treat a woman

Take the woman who likes going to the end of the week, take in the literal sense — catch the output from work. Warm and tired... No, of course she will Balk, capricious, trying to escape — don't listen! Hurt need.

Used brute male force, gently under the elbow, put in a car, poked in the nose a bouquet of flowers, and stopped the mouth chocolate... cheek — kiss. And safety belt fix should be popped up.

10 minutes she chews the chocolate and realizes what is happening. During this time she will calm down and even stops to sniff... Maybe. And maybe even start to laugh and flirt... don't relax! Do not succumb to feminine wiles and charms.

And in any case not taking her home... To her... Driven to him... There are exactly 10 minutes so she has time to accept the inevitable... Well, you can tell her about her collection of stuffed animals, which was collected specifically to her as a gift. Or is that a recently found print of Kandinsky, who is sure she is bound to see...

House... No, not a quickie on the table... No, not mulled wine under Vivaldi... Yes, the hot tub, BUT! Without chanson and pop.

Add a few drops of aromatic oils, the smell the taste... As its there to lure — no problem... you Can offer to watch the hamster that lives under the bath, again, you can use a brute male force, but there is a risk that it will emerge and wet the cat leaves home in a taxi... Forever... you need imagination, all in his own hands! The more that she understands. All your men's attempts and efforts...

Now...
Most importantly, leave it for 15-20 minutes alone... Let ' em, let them soaked with oil, let forget about what we need to be strong, proud, independent... Let's just rest...

Bring a glass of juice, if you really really want to peek... at the same time, and test launch it with toothpaste or not... No? Well, almost tame, you can proceed to the next step...

Take the usual johnsonesque oil for kids, add a little bit aromatic, take out the weakened creation to the light of God and begin to vigorously RUB it with this mixture... I Guarantee you will be amazed! And not only amazed but also You will begin to take a closer look...

Then spit on the scraps of common sense and put yourself entirely in Your hands...

Attention! Not to relax! Do not be distracted!

Not to linger on the convex areas! Thoughts and desires — in depth! In this moment — the therapist. Point.

Quickly wrap it in a Terry bed-sheet not to have noticed, how could I not want to be a massage therapist... get on your hands and in the bedroom... Abut will not, I promise... Well, then — we'll see... Or want sex for a couple of times, or relations on more... In the first case — just to do it the most sex, do not delay... In the second... in the second... to put her in a ball to itself on a shoulder a Pat on the head, kiss on the cheek and let sleep... "my"... And no matter how old she is, no matter what her height/weight. It's all irrelevant!

Now she's a little girl, she protected, she was calm, she was glad that owes nothing, that do not need to hurry and no one to fear... No need to be a great worker, good mother, good friend... Even the lover now do not need to be...

Don't need anything... at all! Well, that is — absolutely! You can just sleep... Just to fly in a dream... And no matter how many she will sleep an hour or all night... turn Off the phone, let her stay small... When she wakes up — she wakes up happy!

And then I had to decide what we want: sex, companionship or just hot sandwiches...

And when she will leave and perhaps will again drive the nails myself, will again be proud and independent, just know that this is just the role of strong and independent women...

And in fact, she was a little girl, which is funny snorts in her sleep and smiles at the rainbow... And her eyes are like the sky. The same bright and happy... posted

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/wall-57484669_11217

Tags

See also

New and interesting