Unfortunately, in winter, the human body loses many essential nutrients. We need sunshine, fresh fruits and vegetables, and as a consequence we be a great target for virus and colds. So in winter our body needs particularly vitamin support.
The best way to improve health and mood, and help the body resist colds and viruses is to Supplement your diet "right" products, holds the maximum number of essential vitamins!
The basic substances which you can use to purify, to cleanse the entire body build a strong immune system:Antioxidants
are vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that protect and restore cells from damage. The three major antioxidant vitamins are beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E. You can find them in fruits and vegetables of bright colors — especially in fruit purple, blue, red, orange and yellow hues.
Essential fatty acid
involved in the production of hormones, in the immune system. Rich in fatty acids, ripe avocado, Flaxseed oil, cold-pressed almonds.Selenium
— has an immunostimulating action. Sources of selenium are almonds, rice, corn, black bread.Vitamins
— especially C, D, E, and B, to enhance the body's resistance to infections.Probiotics
— improve the effectiveness of the immune system. Fresh honey, natural yoghurt, sauerkraut or pickles are the most reliable sources of probiotics.Prepare perfect smoothies to boost immunity
For the orange layer:
- 1 small persimmon, cut into quarters
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tablespoon butter of choice (almond oil)
- ½ Teaspoon of turmeric powder
- pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup coconut milk
For the pink layer:
Method of preparation:
- 1 small beet, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup berries of choice, fresh or frozen (e.g. a mixture of frozen berries, raspberries and blueberries)
- 1 small pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into quarters
- ¼ Cup fresh pomegranate juice
- ½ Cup water
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
1.Place all the ingredients for the orange layer in the blender to get a smooth liquid.
3. Add all the ingredients for the pink layer in the blender and beat until the formation of the puree.
4. Pour on top of orange layer.
5. Decorate with mint leaves.Note!
To prepare the drink it is best to use the blender pitcher. The more powerful the blender, the more uniform will the smoothies. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki