Why we get fat

Ironically, the article write at night. A lot of cheese sandwiches. Well, that was over the chocolate, and then he, too, could go to the course now. And still. I want to talk about why we get fat?

Often why we get fat in the decree, sitting at home? Is it not enough exercise? A small child is still the trainer, though not in all muscle groups, but burning a lot of calories.

1. Unavailability of other pleasures.

To decree in our lives is a lot of cultural outputs, communication, and other secular pleasures. And then the world narrows to children's shops, playgrounds, clinics. And much of the old life are already interested. And in return, nothing. Only diapers, cereal, and teethers. It quickly brings boredom. I want fun. But where can I get it? There is only food. Food is the most affordable fun. Especially if you sit at home and cook.

Thirty one million five hundred seventy eight thousand eight hundred eleven

2. The seizure of the offense.

While at home, a woman becomes more sensitive. She has more time to cheat themselves and to think out what the husband said no, but "just thinking." And when so many emotions and not share with anyone (where's the girlfriend?), we have emotions to eat. Chocolate, bread, cake, wafers. That is sweet I want in those moments, when increasing emotional intensity.

3. Hormonal emotion.

It is to the previous paragraph. During pregnancy and feeding the baby a woman is not quite adequate. It is more overreacting, more vulnerable, more sensitive. Less intelligent, less logical, less intuitive. And most severe – she herself does not understand. A different feeling, we can't take them. Digest. And then eats. Jammed everything that torments her, all the experiences.

4. We no longer dress himself.

Instead, decorate kids. Probably familiar to many trips to the store where you buy the baby all the most beautiful, and a nightgown. Usual nightie. Somehow not with his hands at home to dress up, makeup, hair. Then once, then there is no need, then don't. and if not to dress up and not take care of themselves, the kilograms come in without knocking. Asking quietly: "are you here about yourself remember? Then I have to live!"and that's it. Permanent registration. Not to evict.

5. We don't like myself.

Figure after giving birth doesn't always come in shape fast. Sometimes by itself, generally does not go. And sometimes that's all the same – small. And then, for whatever reason, don't like it. Can't get used to myself. Don't want to look in the mirror. Before the first birth, I weighed 52 after 70. As much as the stomach. After 42-44 had to wear a 46-48. Whether I liked it? Slightest. But the more I hated it, the stabler kept the weight even if I eat very little.

6. We no longer like my husband.

What, someone like a pale Ghost with black eyes with unwashed head and in a terrible nightie? I'm exaggerating, of course. But in that moment, when we cease to like, husband we also like. The condition is not something. And the less we like her husband, so, again, the less we like ourselves. And so on.

What is the solution?

Looking for other fun. New. For example, communication with friends, lectures, books, which previously did not reach the hands. Needleworks. A walk in the woods or in the Park. Creating comfort in the house. More likely to get out of the house. Away from the refrigerator. And along with more active movements. Not only TV, TV and sofa. Not only cubes, diapers and pacifiers. But fresh air, Hiking, meeting people, nature, world. Keep in the house a more natural and healthy products. If you eat a lot of fruit, it will not be as sad as if you eat the same amount, but bread rolls with jam. So if to surround ourselves with useful edible pleasures, the result will be pleasant. To keep a food diary. That's why I'm eating right now? Really hungry or no one to talk to? Or offended at all? And if the reason is that I am offended, it is better to drink a soothing tea. To calm the raging hormones. To decorate themselves. Even stronger than before the decree. Dresses, hairstyles, makeup if you want. To pass by a mirror was a nice touch. To her husband to please the eye. And the baby used to that her mother was a beauty. You know what fun it is when your three year old says that dad is huge and mom is beautiful! To care for themselves. Cream, butter, scrubs, masks, manicure, pedicure, hair care. All means are good. All that help you remember that you are a woman. Beautiful clothes for your current size. If you just try to fit in something before, we will get stress. And again, now have nothing to put on. All afterwards. And all life is held. Let it be in the closet, the dress you dream to wear three sizes too small. But let it be those that you now just not in the stretch. Those in which you currently like. To provide communication with nice people. The more you enjoy communicating, the less I want to eat. You can check for yourself. To be taken care of. Ask for it and receive it. It is vitally important. Then there will be fewer hard feelings that must be fed. Adoption. A woman of any weight can be beautiful. If not too, of course. After birth, the very nature of woman adds "Kapha" — that is, adipose tissue. A woman slowed down and calmed down. At least during the feeding of the child. It is also beautiful. If the woman loves herself and does not start. Who knows, maybe you and your husband likes your new look, and you don't want to lose weight? Each of us indeed, its stature, its personality and its charm. Not everyone can be skinny like a teenage girl.

Most importantly – do not stop yourself to love and take care of themselves. Never. Even if you weigh more than you would like. With love to yourself, any diet or physical activity will be more effective than without it. published 

Author Olga Valyaeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: valyaeva.ru/pochemu-my-tolsteem/

Tags

See also

New and interesting