Secrets of French women: how to sleep alone

The book "French women don't sleep alone", Jamie cat Callan — not about food and not about diet, but it's worth a read for anyone used to eat delicacies low self esteem, fear and inability to communicate, especially with the opposite sex.

We korim myself for loving cake and evening overeating after work and really just don't know how to enjoy really delicious food and socializing with pleasant people. Jamie cat Callan offers simple, specific ways how to get out of the shell of solitude, to believe in themselves, to begin to establish contact with the world, and most importantly — live with pleasure.

Twelve million four hundred six thousand three hundred ninety two

Of a black and white approach

Dress for a date or to dress to the gym, go out or stay at home. The same mentality is manifested in us when we overeat, dieting. So in love: we are denying ourselves of sensuality, and then become anxious, restless, lose confidence and as a result we sleep with some mujchinam that we absolutely not suitable: a kind of emocionalni the equivalent of a large pack of crisps.

About enmity and friendship with food

The problem with food is due to the fact that we are starting to quarrel with her. Instead of fighting with food, why not befriend her? Why not closer to meet the egg? Not establish a casual relationship with vegetables? Not to get friendly with a good dark chocolate? To say "Hello" to the bread? Not to poke cheese? After a while, you have one less secret midnight meetings with food from the fridge. The desire to devour a bag of chips disappear. Why? Becausewhen we struck up a friendship with food and introduce her favorite people, food in our life ceases to play the role of a secret lover.. It becomes just food, something that strengthens our relationships with loved ones brings us joy.

About the snack in French

I thought that the French wouldn't eat anything straight out of the bag. However, during a recent trip to Paris, I saw young French girls at lunchtime – they had a picnic on one of the bridges over the Seine. Was a beautiful Sunny day, and two women were eating something from plastic bags. I came closer and then it dawned on me that the packages with the chips, and the chopped salad-lettuce – young tender leaves. Oh, those French women! I tried to do the same thing at home by buying a pack of greens, just sprinkle it with olive oil, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper. It is surprisingly satisfying and there is the most wonderful feeling that everything is in the package — mine! Besides, it's all salty, crunchy and very, very useful.

About flirting

Going to the local cafe to drink coffee, a Frenchwoman takes a non-fiction book about butterflies. Her interest in butterflies is quite sincere, but she knows that if will sit and read a book at home, with no one to meet you. But in the cafe...Yes, it draws attention to the man. He rasprashivaete her about the book. Butterflies? She tells him what she learned about these creatures: most butterflies live only two weeks after hatch from the pupae. And in such a short time they must find a mate before you die. How sad! How touching! Oh yeah, this book has wonderful pictures. A real fashion parade of butterflies in brilliant, jewel-like, clothes. She shows them a new friend, and he fascinated.

The waiter brings her a citron presse, and this raises an important point. In the context of talking about butterflies, our French is a little time to get acquainted with a new man. Maybe she'll invite him this evening to join his friends at the bar, where they always collected. Maybe she is not interested in further communication and will be limited by this short conversation. French understands that, as the conversation you have photos of butterflies, it draws the attention of other men. It all focused on it helps our heroine to feel welcome and very confident. And confidence is key to women's power.

This weekend dress up and bring a good book. Choose a book so that she could have something to say about who you are and what you dream about. Go to a local cafe. Get yourself something nice and just be there. Maybe to you no one will come and speak; but this is only the beginning, and in itself the fact that you came out and look great, increase your sense of confidence.

About the search for the beloved

Start small – invite a few friends, arrange a potluck dinner. This way you can create the opportunity for flirting in a safe and comfortable environment at home. Such dinner parties are held throughout France each night on Fridays and Saturdays.

If you want, make one of their signature dishes and ask friends to bring favorite foods with them. Organize the presence of at least one new friend male. Invite a few men of whom you already know, and as if re-acquainted with them. Hone your skills of conversation. Show off your new dress. No, you're throwing a party, not in order to hunt down Mr. something-I have had two weeks to find out his background, and then to demand the official relationship. Rather, she needed to feel the taste of life and allow yourself to enjoy. The meaning of udovolsvie, in strengthening friendship, flirting. To fill their sails attention to a pair of three fans male.

This party will be your first step on the road to confidence that you're attractive, desirable and loved. Honestly, love happens when you do your life when you have fun and laugh when going back to work after a long lunch with my sister. Love razvorachivaetsya when you buy on the market comte for the upcoming evening.

Love gradually towards you – this the party, when you say goodbye to friends and close the door behind them. You may feel that you've achieved nothing in the area of finding the man of her dreams. But love is not a contract, no exchange of phone numbers and even an invitation for a date. Were you able to achieve more: you care about your friends, helped to tie a new relationship, fed and pleased relatives and friends... and maybe even sowed the seeds of a new love.

Beautiful things

We are accustomed to from day-to-day use of the flea "everyday things", and our self-esteem because of this falls. Whether it's linen or donated to grandmother's silver tea set – you actually forget that these things you have.

Instead of "on and off" (to put on the "pajamas" to run for, and then change into a cocktail dress and high heels to "go to the people"), try to dress well all the time. Wear pretty underwear – no one will know but you, but you will see how differently you will feel. Even though it is not visible under outerwear, but when you wear it, you know about it, and somehow it understands the rest of the world. The main thing – to wear it every day that you rediscovered her sensuality, just for myself.

Go to "seduce" (in the French sense of the word) and all. Practice in the fine art of attraction. It's not about how to actually "tie" a man or force my husband to pay you more attention. Treat each day, each moment as an opportunity to feel the force of his desire.
...we just need to start to dress romantic – do we go to work, sitting at home or go shopping, for the life romantic when we want to see her like this.

On exercise

We are engaged in physical exercises, but they do not bring pleasure, because we get out of the body of its ability as well as squeeze the speed out of the car. We ears headphones their players and turning off others, including potential friends and lovers, and the end of the workout it seems that it has borders with corporal punishment.

But if we start with a simple walk on foot and let yourself a treat "to see and be seen", you will discover the charm of the man who is waiting for us at your local post office. We stop to try a new wonderful perfume in the nearest gift shop, make a habit of rummaging through the shelves of a bookstore across the street.By doing this, we restore the contact of your body with mind and spirit. Moreover, we are grounded, we begin to develop a "team spirit", discovering common interests with the owners of local shops, flirting with the cute salesman in the shop of a stationery, discussing city politics with a girl in Stoke. In the end, our presence in the world don't just improve our lives, but can make better the whole world.

About how we inspire others

Although you may not realize you have every day to inspire someone, izmenitsya life for the better. You're an example of how to live in this world. Without even realizing it, you can be a mentor women of younger age. Therefore if you don't feel the desire to look good for yourself or even for your husband or boyfriend, do it for the next generation.

Forty seven million eight hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred one

About the secret garden

The secret garden French – a place where she goes to recover a sense of independence and strength. Her secret garden might just be the fascination interesting book she found in the library. A woman chooses a cafe where every day goes to read, and comes home an hour later than usual "some not so" — so it has affected the book. She returns to her everyday life with a newfound sense – the sense of self in the world, separate from her lover, husband or boyfriend.

The French woman knows her "secret garden" it is necessary to protect and keep secret if she wants to keep because of their imaginary life...It stirs the imagination, nourishes the psyche. When the world denies its forces, the French could retire to his bedroom, draw the curtains and sit down to read a novel or take up yoga. She could just lie down and think about Jean-Claude – about the day they kissed in Chamonix...Her gait will gain a new ease and she is brimming with self-desire. This is very useful for self-evaluation, but moreover it is going to notice men. No., she doesn't need to say a fucking word about his secret garden, but the fact that he's there for her, adds to her aura of mystery and intrigue.

About the emotional devastation

When we open the other small details of our daily life, but this useless information "bite off" a piece of our sense of "I". We strip ourselves and after a few days of such intense communication are starting to feel like the crumbs of our personality, our inner life scattered to the winds. It diminishes us, makes us feel relaxed, emotionally depleted, and so we have to resort to "comfort" which actually destroys our "I" (e.g., we meet with your ex or buy your own bucket of ice cream").

French too, from time to time feels emotionally drained. It happens to all of us: we the people. But jardin secret serves her secret refuge. Feeling parietalnae, it will treat it as yours – will not overexert in communication, flitting from party to party for a party by drinking too much alcohol and too much talking.

Eighty five million nine hundred six thousand four hundred fifty nine

Jamie Cat Callan

How to be yourself

The French woman knows that her femininity, her perfectly from her husband initially attracted his attention. It is these qualities that defied him. Think about it: if we become doubles of our sweethearts and husbands, always agreeing with them, wearing the same clothes, poddakivaya every spoken word – life will be absolutely fresh! Therefore never give up, always keep your individualincome and his "excellent".

The main thing in relations is to save a person, to live my life, not the life of her husband. You can love a man, to make him different "exploits" and get pleasure from it, but you can't live for him, and he cannot live for you. Your man loves you for who you are, and you want to save this "what you are" always…»

To be natural means to possess considerable force. We tend to think that our natural "I'm" not good enough, and because overdoing with makeup, stick with Botox foreheads and run to the plastic hirugami. We usually "adhered" to this part of his personality for special occasions. Did not better Express their joy, daydreaming, or passion all the time?

The secret key to the beauty of French women: she is confident and happy with myself. Yes, beauty comes from within. You always knew about this, and the French know it.The only thing that allows you to look and feel beautiful is their own unique "I" that expresses your heart and your mind. published  

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: smart-cookie.ru/weight-loss/kak-ostanovit-pereedanie-i-ne-spat-v-odinochestve/

Tags

See also

New and interesting