Exposing the blatant lies of men

The majority of Russian men can be called poor by international standards. The more ridiculous and absurd are the attempts to claim that someone robbed them in the division of property and payment of alimony. See for yourself: that's what the family income in the US is considered average. You earn so much?!

— "higher" middle class (incomes between 100 and 250 thousand dollars. per year per family)
— the "average" middle class (income of 70 to 100 thousand dollars. per year per family)
– "lower" middle class (income between 30 and 70 thousand dollars. per year per family)

Who reads me people overcame the bar? I'm sure that there are in principle a bit. And those who consider themselves well-paid and successful people.

In the end, we see that not only rich men, but men, at least with a protruding nose out of poverty according to the world standards of men, we are not just a little, but very little. Moreover, this income is likely to have formed from the labour, not only men but also women.

More than half of women have – it is just working women. Afford to be a housewife in a family whose income is near the lower strap average performance for us – a great success. It's so low percentage, which is only good for romance novels, but not for global insights.

So what we have in the end? Two donkeys who have to both work to feed themselves. One day they decide: let's have children! And decide together. I don't know even a single man who was subjected to rape in order to obtain from him a baby. We are talking about shared responsibility.

And at that time, while the woman is busy, a joint project of the child male usually working alone, to ensure your girlfriend. If the satisfaction of basic physical abilities can even be called that.

However, the woman, doing a joint project, loses not only a salary for two years. She loses more and qualified. Those who are doing something really worthwhile and well-paid know what I'm talking about. It's like a Bicycle. Or are you going for, or you fall.

The woman willingly falls. And for a few years. Men's shares when it is only growing. Doubtful of course that he will overcome the bar of the lower middle class, but still.

However, the raising of children – it is very difficult. Women will understand me. Complicated by the fact that there are plenty of surprises. I would even say that it is extremely risky and expensive project. And if the child is sick, these risks assumes is a woman. Is it in the case which is wound with a sick child in hospitals, sanatoriums, and so on.

The man and woman agreed: we will divide responsibilities. I realize the project "children" and abandon all. And you... You not let me die of hunger and naked. The man seemed to agree.

Then due to various circumstances, the marriage may break apart (disintegrate more than half of the marriages).

After that, the man is not responsible for the content women. The time that she has missed in his career, and forgive me, in my personal life – well, that, too, income for some – she doesn't compensate for no one!

Open the project remains on her hands. The project requires further sustained investment. Dividends it is possible to wait in the best case in 20-30 years! And the best that she can count on the average, six thousand rubles a month is the average amount of child support.

In the best case it still could count on his share in the apartment to sell and to while away your down the toilet age in a communal apartment, or the apartment.

Obviously, this is no benefit! This is pure robbery! If children were two, the fact that zero to restore career can begin to dream only in 5-10 years! But if one of the kids is still sick, then, most likely, will not.

And the only thing due to which somehow pull through our women, is a grandmother who, besides, no one pays. A sort of slave labor.

And what about the man? He even opens his mouth about the robbery? It still says something about the division of property and alimony, which is not profitable to marry?

No, guys,in this case, all risks assumes is a woman. And the risks of his employment, and risks his personal life, and risks of their appearance – married woman so takes all the risks.

Good, the man needs to pay alimony after divorce is not only the child but also to the growth of the child to the woman to compensate for these risks! That would be fine and fair. And all would have given birth.

But since this load is poor in every sense of the man will not stand, it simply shifted onto women's shoulders. The remaining half percent of women like wives Abramovich I don't think significantly distort the situation. Abramovich, place, and the truth is not profitable to marry.

And now I'm waiting for stories from men, about what was taken from them women after a divorce.

And of women: what great treasures you have purchased, divorced? published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/533784.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting