7 things I did not know myself until I became a mother

Maternity transforms a woman and discovers a whole new side of her. Becoming a mom, you may find that sometimes it is enough just a few hours sleep per night, and do the final cleaning of the apartment you can get done in 20 minutes.

Mother of two children Lauren Hartmann wrote a wonderful article about his new abilities, which previously had no idea. We are in the Website I think that many mothers know them yourself.

Motherhood has taught me many new things. But most of all, becoming a mother, I learned about myself. Motherhood changes a woman, and that's just part of my ability, which I did not realize before.

1. I'm cool h3> I've never been one who is called "a strong woman." I love the convenience and comfort and did not stand getting dirty. But becoming a mom, I found that my boundaries are constantly expanding. And I realized: I - cool. I pushed myself out of a child weighing more than 4 kg without any painkillers. Is not that cool?

2. I can do everything at once h3> Nothing stimulates multitasking as motherhood. I learned to do several things at the same time, saving time and effort. And I skillfully compose lists, in order not to travel several times a same place. My husband made fun of me by sending me your photos of jam clogged things machines with a question: "Hey! Where am I? ". Yes, he does not have my superpowers.

3. Not so much I care about someone else's opinion h3> I always try to please everyone, but to become a mother, I realized that someone else's opinion is not so important for me. I may rethink the values ​​of life, or simply became more confident. In any case, now I do not pay attention to the negative opinion of themselves and live by their rules.

4. I'm not so independent, I thought h3> To raise a child, we need an army of assistants. Of course, if I were not, I would have dragged all by yourself. But it's incredibly hard. I am eternally grateful to my family and friends for support. At first I tried to handle herself, but quickly realized that I needed help, and this is absolutely normal. Do not be ashamed of someone asking about it.

5. I need less time to sleep than I thought h3> It's amazing how little time for sleep is enough for me to be quite a full-fledged member of society. I like to think that this is some secret trick of all mothers.

6. I am a professional stretch the time between trips to the bathroom

I usually take a shower once a week. This is a terrible truth, but hey, sometimes it is just not enough hours in the day (or rather, almost always). I'm cool cope with stale hair. I did not expect that so dirty hair can look decent.

7. All day children can annoy me, but as soon as they go to sleep, I start to miss them h3> It sounds crazy, but my love for the children is so strong that I was all ready to close my eyes. Sometimes they just drive me crazy, but soon I was starting to miss them and view their photos on a mobile phone. It's weird, I know. Being a parent - this is really the best thing that you can think of.

via garrettrossphotos.tumblr.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting