The most important 60 minutes in Your life

Very unpleasant to realize that you chose the wrong path. After all, you spent to overcome a huge amount of time and effort. And now we have to start all over again. Or you could go the other way. And this way would save you precious time. So it doesn't recur, you need something to do. To find a new path. And we found it. You need to spend only 1 (one!) an hour of Your time. This hour will change everything.

Recently a survey was conducted among 12 thousand employees worldwide. 70% of respondents indicated that they do not have time for creative or strategic thinking. Magazine the Times reported that 110 times a day we check our mobile phone. This is an average, and in some cases this number 2-3 times more. But there were also those who checks my phone 900 times a day. Imagine that on your grave wrote: "He checked e-mail". Unpleasant feeling, isn't it?

Just seven simple steps can completely change Your life. To make it purposeful and meaningful. It takes less than an hour. One hour of Your time can affect every next hour of Your life.

Step 1

Escape to nature where You can feel the natural rhythm of life on earth, and not the hyperactive and inhumane pace of modern civilization.

Step 2

Write down the question, "What would I do if I have to live a week?". Now spend 10 minutes to answer it.

Step 3

Write down the question, "What would I have done if I remained only a month?". And again, spend 10 minutes looking for an answer.

Step 4

Write down the question, "What would I do if I have left only one year?". Spend 10 minutes to answer.

Step 5

Write down the question: "I would have done if I remained only five years?". You have no more than 10 minutes to answer.

Step 6

Write down the question, "What would I do if I have to live just one life?". And then you have 10 minutes to spare to answer.

Step 7

Finally, spend 10 minutes to read over Your answers and ask yourself the question: "How can I plan my week to be closer to what I wrote in my answers?".

Life today is very fast and full of possibilities. Complicating it, we think we're doing the right thing. As a consequence, there is an infinite number of distractions and we don't have time to stop and really think. We need to make another choice.

We are able to discern what we really need. We can create a life that really matters. published

Author: Alexey Startsev

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lifehacker.ru/2014/12/10/odin-chas/

Tags

See also

New and interesting