Michael Litvak: Want to have enemies sneer

Aphorism inspired by the thoughts of Nietzsche, who compared the ironic person with a dog that bites, and smiling at. He believed that this spoils the character.

The trouble lies in the fact that jokes are not taken offense, even when hurt. Ironic man is not getting feedback. The anger in him builds up. In hard the minute he receives blows from their abusers.

I had, until then, not yet invented a system of psychological Aikido, which allows you to protect yourself from ironic people, he was the object of their ridicule.

The great love I have for him was not even from the ridicule I have learned considerable. Because the irony is, ultimately, criticism that leads to personal growth.

(I once knew an ironic man: he sneered over everything, ruthlessly criticizing and ridiculing the shortcomings of others. Sometimes the case, often as a result of the psychological defense mechanism of projection.

Eventually he was left alone quarreled with all his relatives, I lost all my friends and loved one. But the worst thing in this situation is that he stayed almost without communication, and prolonged absence of the latter may be a risk that sometimes leads to psychosis).

If you really want to be ironic, better to sneer at him. To sneer at a in the Company, and not beating myself up with Myself!)

My own enemy will not, but will be corrected. An example of irony on yourself, if You feel that Your partner is a fool: "For me, this is too surprising.

I know three types of thinking: clearly-effective, specifically-shaped and abstract-logical. With each of them I in some degree familiar. But You know some of the fourth — higher — naloychenko level of thinking, which I do not understand".

So: want to have enemies sneer. published

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/mihail.litvak.37?fref=photo

Tags

See also

New and interesting