1. Happiness is to WANT, CAN and HAVE had the same content.
Man often breaks in these three areas.
- WANT, but CAN'T.
- SHOULD, but don'T WANT to.
- WANT and CAN, but you can NOT (should not).
And "when the comrades there is no agreement, it goes out that is not the case, but W flour" — I wrote our great fabulist.
Often because of the "have-not" man does not what he wants, or not doing what he wants. And man, wrote Nietzsche, is becoming the camel that carries all these values. And need the courage of a lion to throw them off my back.
2. Look for the right path, not straight, for it is not always the correct path — a straight line.
When I'm on the twentieth floor, and I need to go down quickly, and the most direct light path through the balcony down. It will be able to experience an unforgettable feeling of flight, which, however, are unlikely to be able to tell someone.
The right way is the exit to the corridor, even if it is not very well lit, and finding the stairs or Elevator.
3. When choosing a goal, well see if it leads to the road that you're going to go.
Many know where they want to go, but often do not know that they were going in the opposite direction. So as soon as I heard that they were going in the wrong direction, immediately change direction towards the right.
4. Want to be useful to others, live for yourself!
The strategy of life — to live for yourself, cause you'll be a high-class professional, will take care of their partner at work. After all, without caring for them would derive benefit for himself. Gonna be nice to the wife that she loved you more. Well raising their children, so they can themselves earn and not sit on your neck. To take care of their future so as not to interfere with their children when it comes to old age.
5. Started to think — decide, decided, act.
The problem with many neurotic personalities in that they long to meditate, but do not make decisions. And if you make decisions, do not apply.
We have developed a technique of decision-making."Remember the first thought that came to mind — it is the most correct. If you can't remember it, leave it to fate to cast the lot".
6. Want to live in peace — do not expose the truth when you don't ask.
Otherwise it will become a deliverer, and fall into the triangle of doom (Stalker — the Redeemer — the victim). Will inevitably become a victim. The real benefactor is a man who does his job ("good deed") and unaware even that it is suddenly good for the partners in dialogue.
7. Knowingly giving a blessing, no thanks to you.
The realization that you did a good deed, your reward for it. So be eternally grateful to whoever took the blessing, because without it you might not feel like a benefactor.
8. Providing a blessing, wait for meanness from someone who is a blessing received.
The Council based on the above mentioned triangle of destiny: "the Stalker — the Redeemer — the victim". The law knows no exceptions.
But it happens so that man may not refrain from good acts! So even though ready for trouble.
It should be borne in mind that the more you made the gift, the more garbage you make the one you give.
9. Don't take expensive gifts and blessings, and immediately billed.
This advice is for those who are trying to get something for nothing. It is noticed that the most expensive cost that you got for free, because you get to psychological slavery feel obligated. This does not mean that getting fine service, you need to immediately go for the money. But as soon as you were accused of this, then you should immediately pay.
10. If you bought a cheap thing and then it turned out that it is much more expensive, go and fee.
11. If one of your benefactors-liberators reproached thee of ingratitude, immediately find out how much this service costs, paid off and never have with this guy.
This tip is for those who have already made a mistake: took a blessing and not calculated. By the way, the same is to make the children, whom the parents accuse of ingratitude, declaring to them that they lived for them.
12. Don't be afraid to make mistakes — failure is seven times more useful than success.
Success leads to stagnation — the next time in such cases you're going to do the same. Times same two the same... and the situation will start to look the same.
Another thing, if you made a mistake. The error will cause to think. Next time will go not so. If you are not afraid to make a mistake, then after some time acquire a new skill.
13. Fear not, but rejoice, when you criticize — criticism seven times more useful praise. But he did not rebuke or criticize, especially for free.
Aphorism inspired by the thoughts of Socrates who claimed not to resent people when you accuse or insult. If unfair, it does not concern you, but if it is true, then rightly so. Think and correct. In the end, the one who criticizes you, makes you pay attention to yourself.
14. Want to have enemies sneer.
Aphorism inspired by the thoughts of Nietzsche, who compared the ironic person with a dog that bites, and smiling at. He believed that this spoils the character. The trouble lies in the fact that jokes are not taken offense, even when hurt.
Ironic man is not getting feedback. The anger in him builds up. In hard the minute he receives blows from their abusers.
Also interesting: Michael Litvak: touchy man, it is better not to communicate! Michael Litvak: don't live with the unloved
15. Don't try to change circumstances and other people, change yourself and adapt to the circumstances.
Psychologically immature people trying to change circumstances and other people Mature and adapt to circumstances and change itself. The amazing thing is that when a person Matures, the changing circumstances.published
Author: Michael Litvak
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©