For that I do NOT respect men

Millions of men get along well with women, does not pretend to be respected I knew one couple that their relationship has reached almost absolute harmony, he in a penny does not put, and He's not particularly worried about it, being comfortable in the role of eternal blockhead, shameless pig and "nasty hateful" wide and unpredictable radius of influence. His attitude towards himself was quite happy, since it allows to completely reject a boring partner responsibilities – take it to the poor? She, too, has not suffered greatly because of the lack of respect for the faithful – knew the man was married, and used to his carelessness over the years.
Forty five million four hundred ninety six thousand two hundred sixty nine

The situation is certainly not typical, but occurring quite frequently. I believe that there are many women who believe men are not worthy of respect, so to speak, a priori – due to family upbringing or other reasons that led them to bitter, and often reckless, the banal conclusion that "all men – goats". Happy are such women? I think not, anyway, in the "personal life" in which there is a place of joyful anticipation of the rest of the weary waiting – well, when he finally gets back with her curse this working, cheerful and hospitable family feasts, New year gifts, which are beginning to look since the summer, sudden and acute attacks of desire, zatanna rejoicing in conversation with a friend – and my, you know, now Deputy General... Women who respect their partners, I feel a lot happier than their friends who are convinced of innate male "kozlyachestvo»

Another thing is that for such happiness, and the man required any. There is even a saying: "Happy woman in front of the king standing right, before God, bows before the husband gets down on his knees". About the wisdom of this "wisdom" and you can bet, because is very difficult to accept the aforesaid position in front of a man occupying a room in the house, say, Guinea pigs, and love especially not for that eats a lot, a lot of shit and constantly whines – but also throw a pity, still a living creature. Before such a "pig" even on his knees, get up, though on their bellies to crawl, and still will not work from the bottom up faithfully to look in beloved eyes. And we are also good – sometimes, in a prolonged fit of unprecedented "femininity", drawn from article stupid psychologists, sinking initially quite decent men in a small artificial pond of love, undemanding, obedient sickly, corrupting and destroying true manhood. Or, on the contrary, caprinica, arranging the stage, "stervoznaya" at the instigation of equally stupid psychologists, but with the "reverse charge", will always have partners on the strength, on the subject "worthy" of our respect. Anticipating the angry cues such as, "Who is we?"just say: "we" is a valid generalization is a literary device and nothing more. And I must say, many men these tests fail brilliantly. Although in order to have respect for your partner, he should not combine the charm of Brad pitt with intelligence Zhores Alferov, the muscles of Arnold Schwarzenegger and entrepreneurial spirit of bill gates. I can't respect a man screaming at his wife, children or subordinates. I think it's a sign of weakness, a sign that he almost loses control of the situation and draws the last reserves. Children cry more often than women, women cry more often than men. Very strong men do not raise your voice. Because they do not need. Does not command respect and men petty. Not stingy, not greedy, not stingy – it's a different story, namely petty, can pick a quarrel with the waiter because "negadanno" surrender already 45 roubles. I suspect that the man who so ineptly throwaway your energy and time, never able to challenge for something greater. Jealous men, too few people respect, although sincere, pure and unclouded by meanness envy – a feeling quite creative, makes you compete, to move forward. Unfortunately, some people envy moves to burn the neighbor's house, not to build own above and more beautiful. Such jealousy is almost openly manifested in phrases like "of Course he married the daughter of the Director, that the quarry and flooded" or "such a machine can not make money, only if to take bribes". And you hear them continued, "And I married you, and therefore sitting still in Junior research staff" or "I do not give bribes, since I do not decide anything". Another male on the pension type – a kind of "insightful" in a hurry, easily hanging on the surrounding labels like "moron", "RAM", "whore" and so on. It seems that to fight for real he ain't ready, and his anger and contempt are worth nothing. Okay, list quality, not worthy of respect, can be long, and they are inherent in both genders. In primitive societies, the respect of the wife to her husband was solved – and solved now – just snitched the wife in the pumpkin mammoth bones (departed the reins or simply hard went a couple of times in the face), and everything fell into place. With the ladies, not related to specific groups of the population, this trick will not work – in their insatiable desire to catch up with the men we've lost, but many gained. Violence and domestic scuffle will entail not coveted respect, and lawsuits. However, millions of men get along well with women, does not pretend to be respected – with one such story, I started this conversation. And yet as good, when there are people to be proud of – in secret or openly, which will protect, teach, be gentle and patient, wise and generous. And rich, handsome – handsome, ruddy, broad-shouldered, blond and blue-eyed... Oh, what's that about? published   

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: royalcheese.ru/people/6858-za-chto-ne-uvazhayut-muzhchin.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting