When life hits You over the head — 13 things to keep in mind

1. That is what it is

The well-known saying of the Buddha reads as follows: "Your suffering caused by your resistance to what is". Think about it for a minute. This means that suffering is only possible when we refuse to accept what is happening. If you unable to change something, take action. But if change is impossible, then you have two choices: accept the situation and release negative or long, enthusiastically and passionately to suffer.

2. The problem becomes a problem only when you call her that
We often become our own worst enemies. Happiness really depends on one's point of view. If you think something a problem, then your emotions and thoughts are filled with negativity. Think about what lessons you can learn from the situation, and she will suddenly cease to be a problem.

3. If you want to change things, start by changing yourself

Your outer world is a reflection of the inner world. You probably know people whose lives are full of chaos and stress. And is it is not because they are in a completely random order? We like to think that changing circumstances change us. In fact, it works in the opposite direction: we must change ourselves to change the circumstances.

4. There is no concept of "failure" as an opportunity to learn something
You should just delete the word "failure" from your vocabulary. All great people have failed again and again before he succeeded. I think Thomas Edison said:"I have not failed in inventing the light bulb. I just found 99 ways it didn't work". Learn something from your so-called failures. Learn how to do it better next time.

5. If you're not receiving, it means that something better is on the way
I know sometimes it's hard to believe. But it's true. Usually, when you look back on your life, understand that good things happened after something didn't work out. Maybe the job you took, would distance you from family unlike the one you got in the end. Just believe that everything happens exactly as it should be.

6. Appreciate the moment

It will never come again. In every moment of life is something valuable, don't let it pass you by. Soon everything will become a memory. Perhaps one day you will miss even the moments that now don't seem happy.

7. Let go of desire

Most people live with a "connected mind". This means that they attach great importance to their desires, and if you do not get conceived, their emotions fall into the negative. Instead, try to practice "detached mind": if you want something, you will still be happy regardless of you'll get desired or not. Your emotions in this state remain neutral or positive.

8. Understand your fears and be grateful

Fear can be a great teacher. And overcoming fear often makes you closer to victory. For example, when I was in College, I was afraid of public speaking. So now I think it's funny that I'm not just talking in front of a group of people every day, being a teacher, but also teach the art of public speaking. To overcome fear you need only practice. Fear is just an illusion.

9. Allow yourself to experience joy

Believe it or not, I know too many people who do not allow themselves to have fun. They don't even know how to be happy. Some are so dependent on their internal problems and chaos that have no idea who they are without it. So try to allow yourself to be happy. Let it be a small moment, but it is important to focus on the joys and not the challenges.

10. Do not compare yourself with others

But if you compare, then only those, who are worse than you. Unemployed? Be thankful for what receive unemployment benefits. Most people in the world lives in extreme poverty. Not like angelina Jolie? I think very few people like her. And you're probably much more attractive than most. Focus on that.

11. You are not a victim

You are a victim only of your own thoughts, words and actions. No one does anything special for you or against you. You create your own experience. Take personal responsibility and realize that you can survive the difficulties. You just need to start with changing thoughts and actions. Give up the victim mentality and become a winner.

12. Everything can and will change

"This too shall pass" is one of my favorite sayings. When we are stuck in a bad situation, it seems to us that there is no escape. It seems that nothing will change. But you know what? The changes will be! Nothing lasts forever, except death. So give up the habit of thinking that everything will remain so forever. Will not remain. But you have to apply some action to change the situation. She can't magically change itself.

13. Everything is possible

Miracles happen every day. It's true. It is a pity that it is impossible in one article to describe all the amazing things that happened to people I know — from healing stage four until a sudden meeting with his second half. This happens all the time. You just need to believe that it happens. Once believing, you will be able to win the battle. published

Author: Carol Morgan

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/superaura1?w=wall-73647518_3762

Tags

See also

New and interesting