Cream soup of spinach with salmon

The recipe for this spinach soup I saw in some cooking show with pretensions to Haute cuisine, but, unlike many restaurant meals, it does not require the presence of difficult or devastating to the wallet of ingredients. All we need is a bunch of spinach, head of broccoli, a bit of salmon, soup Yes cream.

And I did not even bother to spend on creamy soup with spinach and broccoli sumptuous fillet of red fish, because it is possible to cook something more substantial. For spinach soup, fit small pieces of fillet without skin, which are supplied compressed in the briquette directly from Norway or wherever she is found there, this wonderful fish.

Ingredients for 4 servings:

• 400 g salmon fillet
  • 1 small head broccoli
  • 300 g of spinach
  • 500 ml chicken broth
  • 200 ml cream 10% fat
  • freshly ground black pepper
  • salt
Preparation:

1. Fillets thawed at room temperature.

Spinach wash, remove thick stems, and the leaves roughly chopped.

Broccoli disassemble on inflorescences.

2. The salmon I cooked in the steamer so the fish retains all the taste and beneficial properties. The fillets need to hold on a couple of 7-8 minutes. But if steamers no, red fish can be boiled in the broth on low heat, then get it out of the broth and disassemble into small pieces.

3. In hot salted broth, broccoli, cooking at a low boil until tender, this takes about 7 minutes. Remove half of the broccoli, she will be in the soup with whole pieces. Add to the boiling broth chopped spinach and cook for about 1 minute.

4. Pour the broth with broccoli and spinach into blender and blend until smooth. Return the resulting puree in a saucepan, add 150 ml cream, boiled red fish and pieces of broccoli, add black pepper and salt to taste, on low heat bring to a boil, turn the heat off.

Pour cream soup with spinach in the dish, put in the center pieces of fish and broccoli, pour the remaining cream to make beautiful stains.

Author: Olga Kozakova

Cook with love !

Also delicious: How to cook lean Georgian soup KHARCHO

Cream soup with potatoes and celery

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: kit4enfairy.livejournal.com/7753.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting