1. After waking up, drink a glass or more cool drinking water. This stimulates the bowels and normalizes the chair.
2. In the morning, after waking up should take a shower (better), head of the subtle body to cleanse the mind and body of prana.
3. In the morning, after a shower, it is useful for the body to perform static exercises (asanas of hatha yoga or other gentle exercise).
4. After cleaning the teeth for the prevention of periodontal disease and to stimulate blood circulation in the gums, it is recommended for 5 minutes to rinse your mouth with sesame oil by passing it through your teeth back and forth. After this massage the gums with your finger.
5. After each food intake is recommended to brush your teeth, rinse your eyes with water, sprinkle on the feet and head a little bit of water.
6. In the evening, after returning from work is required to take a warm shower to cleanse the body from the subtle effects after communicating with people throughout the day.
7. For those who want to make skin look beautiful and elastic, wipe the skin 2 times a day, morning and evening, with ice cubes. It is better if it is frozen broth chamomile.
8. Before going to sleep better to walk for 10-15 minutes on foot.
9. recommended daily walk in the fresh air, especially in the morning, at least 30 minutes.
10. Ayurveda advises not to eat after 18.00. And highly recommended at bedtime for an hour, drink individually selected portion of sweetened milk with spices: fennel, cardamom, saffron.