That's what happens to your body, if you have 2 bananas every day for a month!

I recently conducted an interesting experiment on his body. Every day I eat 1 banana as a snack after breakfast, and 1 banana Reward yourself for dessert after dinner. I liked the result so much that I wanted to tell about it to your friends!

To me, something changed, I began to look a lot better! < Benefits of bananas to the body immediately apparent. Dark circles and bags under the eyes, a little swelling in the morning and dry skin disappeared. The face has freshened up and rejuvenated, even wrinkles become less noticeable!

I have gone bouts of heartburn and even increased hemoglobin, I began to feel for the evening is not as tired. Honestly, I do not even hoped for a brilliant result from their experience ...

How useful bananas Benefits of bananas there is no doubt: this is a product rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates. Also present in bananas potassium and magnesium, strengthening the cardiovascular system. The composition consists of 3 types of banana natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose, it promotes good functioning of the brain and increases the overall energy level

. Bananas present vitamin B6, which is great effect on the female body. PIP goes unnoticed, if during this period to eat bananas!

A person must eat a certain amount of fruit each day to stay healthy! Often we neglect this ... biting bananas, you will provide the body with all the necessary minerals and vitamins, and just do not forget about the cherished daily dose of fruits

chew bananas , using them for food:. it quite difficult to digest product. Well chewed banana is best learned and you'll feel great!

Share with your friends this little secret, prolongs youth! For the sake of beauty and well-being you can afford to 2 banana a day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting