Live your dream and do not look for a man dreams

Recognition in the address, which I will never forget, it was this: "You snore, and you're the only mortal to whom I am ready to forgive»

. I think it was love. Well, that is contrary.

If she married him, I could eat at night, smoking, walking in a rumpled, getting drunk at a party, shouting obscenities. He would forgive me this. He said would I get it, shouted, threatened to kill, but none of that would not go away. Because I could not do without me.

In love, I had to be the executioner. Tell the person that I do not need.

I used to think that you can pick up the words to a man did not have to hurt to hear about it. Something to figure out that he was glad that we did not work with him. To convince him, we're not right for each other, that he would soon meet another. Better and more beautiful.

But there are no words. Man is always painful to hear about the lack of love.

Talk about it always turns out badly, clumsily. You then apologize or else excusing, is trying to make a joke to cheer up somehow. Mumble some nonsense, nonsense, in which no you do not believe, nor is it.

In love, I had to be a victim. Hearing that, I do not need.

In front of me then apologized, then justified, then tried to make a joke to cheer me up somehow. They mumble some nonsense, nonsense, in which neither I did not believe it either.

Sometimes with me pants and just disappeared. Sometimes I'm a coward.

The worst thing that you can do in love - is dissolved in it. To zero. When you no choice - there is only one. Patient relationship.

I was also like that. Also so wrong.

One person who did not like me, said he did not understand why there is in my arms, knowing that this will make me only more painful. And even more do not understand why I had to take his arms.

I did not say anything. Because I do not know. I do not know why destroy itself. Why let this dislike to him. Why feed their addiction. Every day, I told myself that everything should stop. Chop off once and for all. And each time he came, I thought about what I will do it tomorrow. He was for me like a bad habit that you promise yourself to get rid of on a Monday or January 1st. As the cigarette. Well, this pack finished his, and it was then certainly throw. And then I brought another pack. And further. It was a disease.

In love, I was a beggar, a small lap dog that runs around the owner and barks: "Love me! Love me! Love! I'm so good! »

< No one likes to patients. Nobody likes beggars. This is a non-sexual and uninteresting.

I'm scary to admit that I was like that. It was terrible to live a life like this. Walk around, stepping on the same rake, to blame the failures of men. Before I was not the first time realized that the reason for the failure - in me. Before that it was a lot of pain and resentment.

The best that can be done in love - it partner to give breathing
It is foolish to expect that in your life will love and that's when things will get better. All the other way around. < When in your life everything will work out, will love.

«Live the life of your dreams, but do not look for a man of dreams. As soon as you stop chasing the butterfly, she gently falls on you

shoulder. " O. Novikov

It's true.

Scary to be alone. It is terrible to live a gray, dull life. When you understand that love comes.

Olga Demidyuk specifically for the Website
Preview: timurganiev

See also:
"I loved you. Uymis »
Why wait for the person

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/pochemu-stoit-zhdat-togo-samogo-cheloveka-1066360/

Tags

See also

New and interesting