Speakers on the speakers Visaton

Do yourself speakers on the speakers Visaton

Picchu is 45, a huge request not to break.

The task is simple at first glance, difficult in execution in all forms, but motivated by a desire to create not shirpotrebovsky version of Chinese origin, and a real HiFi quality at the same time not to expensive dynamic head. The choice fell on a company Visaton, is available to German speakers the opportunity to buy in Moscow.

1. My goal is to create the surround speakers to DC (home theater), but structurally they are a 100% guarantee can be used, and how small a front for other media are nuzhd.Eto 2 Way speaker with a frequency response of 45Hz ... 20, 5KHz and cutoff frequencies 3300Hz (MF \ LF) and 3000Hz (HF).

2. The crossover will be made on non-expensive metal-film capacitors, inductors and resistors companies Jantzen Audio. All of this will be placed on the circuit board.

3. The material used boxes 18mm thick plywood. Dimensions column 396h216h236mm. (V.SH.G), the volume of 13 liters, the weight of the collected column 6kg.

4. Glue will use Titebond Original Wood Glue, I recommend.

5. For the calculation of the box, use the BassBox 6 Pro

6. To calculate the crossover, use the X · over 3 Pro

7. Use the speakers W 130 S 4 OHM (MF \ LF) and SC 10 N / 8 OHM (RF)

By the way you can see that the speaker cone W 130 S 4 OHM brilliant paper is impregnated, so steep and shiny, but only on the front side.

In the photo boxes so they are sold.

W 130S / 4Ohm
SC 10N / 8Omh

Pipe reflex Intertechnik BR SL 45

Fasteners for protective nets Intertechnik RH 6

Fabric acoustic Audiomania 101-14 (black)
8. suffered ...

In advance of making fiberboard (hardboard) templates for braces and protective nets.

Buy plywood and drawings to saw off part, I sawed the manual circular saw, the bus goes perfectly straight, and the disc has 36 Zubikov to avoid chipping when cutting plywood.

Sawed wood.

I milled grooves in the part for connecting with each other.

Checking the boxes docking parts.

Checking the boxes docking parts.

Fraser speaker holes and the terminal. Compass for homemade router, also made of plywood. Fraser is not until the end, so I was more comfortable and the table surface is preserved intact and board for cutting other holes, and then the center of the jigsaw milled groove saw off "pancake" and a router using the copy milling exits.

is the top Picchu

Round off the edges of the holes at the back.

Bonding on every wall in stages, but collect the column completely, even for one wall.

As additional stiffeners using bead window.

Then I paste inside the batting. Pre-sliced. In addition to the batting in the boxes at the top, above the spacers, shoved a piece sintipona. But when it is completely assembled column.

to top Picchu

Reflex tube is too long, cut off the excess on a lathe, so accuracy is maintained cutting FI is set to 45Hz.

to top Picchu

to top Picchu

to top Picchu

When the box is glued, treated with flush edges of a router using the copy milling with the upper bearing, and further align grinder on finishing, and round off the front edges.

By the way as seen in the photo I put pieces fanerok a foot clamp in order to avoid tearing, slivers material box.

Box ready, paste self-adhesive film with his imitation of a tree in the mahogany case.

With the help of a hair dryer, and a rubber roller as adhesive and folded over the edges of the film, then cut the film office knife.

After cutting extra pieces of skins, grind the edge with sandpaper grain 360.

to top Picchu

to top Picchu

As the legs, feet will be used for furniture protectors 51rub for 12shtuk, more than enough. Material padded with glued felt.

Manufactures protective mesh material plywood-14mm. Peel jigsaw, using a saw to cut a figure

to top Picchu

Sawed all askew and askance and 2mm. More storage, and should be, to this blank adhesive double-sided tape on the same pattern, and treat Fraser copy cutter.

The item was a copy of the template, the milling-copier.

I paint the lattice (the skeleton) black permanent marker to avoid translucent material through an acoustic tissue. Fabric pull, pull together, cords, as in the photo achieving maximum tension, so that the fabric is not a "game."

Now fix the tissue adhesive of the syringe when the glue dries, cut the fabric a soldering iron, as it is cut and solid synthetic simple.

to top Picchu

It is not 45, but 46 photos

Pretty well.

I hammered holders grid.

The protective net.

And the boxes themselves.

to top Picchu

Used the terminals are not well-known company, bought on the radio market Mitino (Moscow).

I milled under them Ø49mm hole. and flange Ø75mm.

The hardest part of the whole operation ...
Calculation and testing of the crossover occurs within 1 month and it's not the longest time.

For a crossover, make the dress, the details of the glue on the board silicone adhesive (sealant) that there was no chatter inside. I look forward to when the glue dries, the extra bit off his feet and solder radioelements, sparing no solder. Puddle "pile on" solder on track, thereby increasing the allowable current.

to top Picchu

Hamstring two boards, because it is more convenient to glue.

Install the card in a column on wooden racks that are glued. Rack height of 5mm. diameter of 15mm. carved on a lathe.

to top Picchu

Crossover

In conclusion, I note the done work, satisfied, not because what I did and it means a panacea, no, this is a subjective opinion, will listen, clearing the response, I realized that he had made an excellent speaker, deserved a nice mention of them soundly, efficiently and with the soul, QED. Taking off response does not beat for its linearity to pardon (stupor) have to trust their own ears they have a frequency response chart and you'll find that setting up an octave crossover, a touch that matches the column & lt; = & gt; the ears and the beautiful sound it is multifaceted.

Good luck.

AFC schedule.

I still

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting