Book - columns with their hands

Will be 27 photos and 1 video. Please do not interrupt.
It all started a couple of weeks ago while sitting with a friend I have a glass of beer, he said in passing that the 3 weeks he needs to go to the DR to a lady. And he knew what I can gather all of anything asked whether it is possible to record your musical greeting card. In response, I said that is unlikely, because the melody to sewn in a factory. But then I had an idea, "and what card when you can make a book with columns." Recorded phone greeting with a melody stuck in his column, lost the case, and gave the birthday girl a gift. Especially that "book - the best gift."
In short other needed was a cover, but after waiting for more than a week I have to wait for the procedure simply found her three days ago and started doing everything myself.

As sources of sound were chosen mini speakers Maed in China nokievskih from portable speakers. Another two were from sonerikovskih.

Portable amp was gutted from other cheap portable speakers with hripevshimi speakers. To reduce the size of its height had to extend the findings of all the capacitors and Conder positioned horizontally.

As a source of power took nokievsky battery BP-6M. In the photo he soldered connector charging.

To verify that the acoustics were soldered to the amp with battery and stuck in a box. The test was successfully passed.

Start making body. I took what the ancient book with an unknown content (even the name right now, I do not remember a gallery there, and figs with it) and cut out her insides. As an imitation of the pages were chosen wooden reechki. In the picture a rough selection of the size strips.

Since it would be a shame to give the book a strange cover, it was decided to change it. To this end, I took self-adhesive and pasted over the old cover.

Folded.

The edges of the self-adhesive, which were bent inward, for reliability were planted at the time. Cover has been carefully sanded by residues of paper pasted on it.

After careful measurements of the rails was glued bottom frame. In the space of the left side frame is positioned amplifier.

Glue the bottom of the frame to the middle of the cover. For better bonding entire inner surface of the cover was coated with varnish.

At the end of the cover was cut a rectangular hole, under the controls amplifier.

Next frame was completely glued to the cover, and was placed on the amp to the correct place and secured to the hot melt adhesive. For the tightness of the gap between the frame and the cover (though a thick layer of glue they were) filled with varnish.

So we look outside controls.

And this is after the installation of decorative overlays, sawed the body from the remains of the columns.

Make a frame for speaker, she will be the second half of the simulation pages. The dimensions are the same as that of the bottom frame, but it is already solid.

In a piece of fiberboard, the size of the inner area of ​​the frame, I cut a hole dynamics.

For its beauty has decided to paste over the same self-adhesive as the cover. But I did not like the color and contrast colored it black paint from the spray. Once dry, mount the speakers on their sites.

Fiberboard inserted into the frame and poured the whole thing on the perimeter of melting from below.

And that's how it looks from the inside after cooling the glue and soldering wires.

We solder the battery to the board, and fasten it to the hot melt adhesive. For the beauty of a piece of colored cardboard cover covered empty space.

Finally dynamics soldered to the board, glued frames together and covered them with 3 coats of lacquer. To book could be closed in the upper frame I put magnet and stuck on the cover of the metal circle. Pasted on cardboard corners, if you want to be able to insert the photo 10x15, and beauty is a rosette. To hide the speakers pasted foam pads on the headphones.

That's all. It remains to include speakers, connect the player and there will be music. The quality of the average course (on perdelok very much do not get), but in any case much better than many purchased Chinese counterparts. Then a few more photos from different angles.

Posted in [mergetime] 1334012968 [/ mergetime]
Well, a small demonstration video. At once I apologize for the quality. The camera gave the family temporary use, so cnimal on sneakers called the Nokia N95. Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting