As I myself was looking for speakers.

Focal Grande Utopia EM - 6750000 rubles

littleaboutpc
bought these speakers to your favorite Radio Ritmix RPR-2060 Ekho Moskvy heard, the sound is not bad, but there are better. Before I stood Wilson Audio Alexandria X-2.Tak also has a joint, if they just plugged in and playing music, it works for them, and he's a magnet attracts the kitchen refrigerator stuck to the wall. Also, do not put the alarm clock, I slipped upstairs neighbor and he is still lying in the intensive care unit.

tonicscrew
not like berillevye rf have to look depleted uranium = (

rl-mike
I wanted to buy, but the delivery is too much 350r.
I will watch my telly without sound

PMC BB5-A - 7,564,000 rubles

sojo
Do not put on the back shelf Hamer, is set to the rear seats, while listening to the track "Oh my God, what a man!" Depth of suffering and separation of images glean wire

aleksandkurenko
Try these wires: Nordost Odin BI-Wire 1, 5M (1085000 P).
I wore such a long time with the player, but uncomfortable wound on the belt once the meter.

Wilson Audio Alexandria X-2 - 8.568 million rubles

konnov.aleksandr.m
The only negative is not complete truck.
If you think a permutation in the house need forklift for them as not as 518 kg.

karunesh9
Sold 7kvartir one room Bryansk now listen kayfuya without leaving the tent. Standing on the street chained, sometimes the coffee is prepared and potatoes happened fire, f ... f kalonochki now cons sibilance midrange small in female vocals and bass a little rounded, and all s ... s.

M1000
Put yourself in such a removable room in a hostel in the small town of Kstovo, the city now a days and other holidays under my windows satisfied

avt920690
Change the column to a new piece of Lancer Evolution.

Audiovector R11 Arrete - 10.5 million rubles.

sunshine
Buy a couple of these and sub Genius, is now favorite cassette Ukupnik constantly on repeat in the recorder. When rear speakers included a good wind blowing, you can start up on the blades of the generator of electricity and save on it. In general, the dynamics of coping with the problems - the frequency range 90 - 45,000 Hz to bring you all the bats and dolphins from the neighborhood to the disco. But 6 ohm resistance is not very good, occasionally skips any radio broadcast.

artem.kru
Prompt, to a computer they normally would? It sounds like a good game should be. sonovnom play online games and my world VKontakte mail type of poker and solitaire

all.

ZY Just watched the most expensive interest's sake.

Tags

See also

New and interesting