Different Abkhazia

Twice already traveled to Abkhazia. Staying there is great! Not in terms of maintenance, but in terms of freedom. Clean air, friendly people and beautiful nature will not leave anyone indifferent. I decided to share my photo selection.

Just crossed the border and I saw some semblance of mountains. Yes, for me it's the mountains, as in 28 years of life I have never not seen them))

Came just at flowering magnolias. Awesome trees with incredible smelling flowers.

When we arrived the weather was not very much and only half an hour ago was the rain, but that did not stop us from swimming in the sea)

Another first saw blossoms feijoa))

Around the truth decently abandoned buildings abandoned after the war.

Another magnolia.

Throughout Abkhazia grow eucalyptus trees. Since before the area was swampy, it was decided to plant all these trees as they are pumping a lot of water from the soil.

View of the city of Gagra. From the mountains regularly performs his paraglider flight with tourists.

View of the mountains from the village Tsandripsh.

But such devices are placed on the beach. As I understand it as something used in fishing, but not exactly sure)

On the way to Lake Riza drove past the river Bzypta.

Sure enough out of town on a beautiful blue lake. This color gives him resting on the bottom of the mineral. Although Abkhazia has a legend that this blue eyes elders who lived on this lake. They do what a lot of legends for each object))

Yupshirsky canyon.

We drive to Lake Riza.

These are the Christmas trees grow on the edges of the road.

A little more and seem lake)

And here it is. Pearl of Abkhazia.

Along the way, you can meet a lot of different waterfalls.

Lake Riza at closer range. On the mountains had not yet melted snow. Guides say that as something on the road with mountain avalanche of snow and all forgetting tour began playing snowballs. In summer!

Waterfall girlish tears.

Well and accordingly "waterfall" Men tears))

The break between tours - Sea!

Next we headed to New Athos.

New Athos Monastery.

View from inside.

Vicinity of the monastery.

Local park with swans.

White Swan.

And accordingly the black swan)

Here's one I almost did not see it in Abkhazia since cats. I just got used to that here in Rostov, so full of cats as it is wildly)) That's the only koteyka I found)

Got on a small storm.

Further our path lay in the village Lyhny. This lyhninsky monastery which has a lot of years.

100-year-old linden "wish-fulfilling»))

Local ruins.

Breezing in Sukhumi monkey nursery. Captured mi-mi-mi point))

And such a brutal uncle))

Then there were the Sukhumi botanical garden. In wartime, the garden and got killed many species of plants. But even with the loss of the collection evokes respect.

Interesting palms differ by gender. On one side of the path are growing boys, on the other girls.

46. ​​

Sequoia. As we have explained this is a small tree. Real tree can fit on your saw cut orchestra of 40 people.

Bamboo grove.

What then is whether the lilies, or lotuses)

Damn, I forgot to show after the New Athos cave. Inserting them here)

Underground lake, which is filled by the rains. We are in a drought period, so it is too small)

Rocky outgrowth similar to the skull. Apologies for the quality of pictures, as my camera in the dark takes over again.

Big white education. What else to write about it. I even hand I saw it that would verify that it is real))

The transition from one room to another. Speaking of halls. Not at all, we were allowed to go. In some very fragile breed and there better not to go to our brother, and some are closed until they no concerts with songs.

Some education is illuminated to make them look more beautiful.

And of course, in the end of the journey we are waiting for a stone waterfall.

PS I have everything. If that is not so - zvinyayte first time created a theme with photo selection. Thank you for your attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting