Samsung showed speakers that sound the same at 360 degrees

A little bit not to start doterpit CES 2015 in Vegas, Samsung pulled off the veil from one of their new products today, providing speakers and WAM7500 WAM6500 with sound evenly in a circle, which should "fill the room with sound."

This egg Samsung WAM7500 should sound exactly the same with whatever side you come here i>

Speakers are designed in a new design center in California Valencia company - and immediately you will not say whether it is just a good job, whether great in the sense that Picasso put into определение the greatness of the artist , because, as you aptly подметили in Gizmodo, it's портальная gun himself:

There are terrible Association i>

Speakers are designed in two versions: fixed and mobile WAM7500 WAM6500. In the stationary version of the manufacturer promises "premium sound", and mobile - battery (sound, however, probably still remain at least premium i>, otherwise what's the point?). By the way, continuing the theme of design similarities - mobile version WAM6500 with cute carrying handle reminiscent of an old oil lamp:

And yet it is well fit into our range of portable speakers i>

Another feature of the speakers - the same light reception signal from the TV speakers and mobile devices.

Detailed specification will be known after the premiere of the speakers at CES January 6.

источник
via

Cool Gadgets -
is to Madrobots i>

The news is written by Beethoven's Ninth Symphony i>

Source: geektimes.ru/company/madrobots/blog/243717/

Tags

See also

New and interesting