"... I was blinded him from what was ..."

Good day, YaPovtsy.
17 ph

It all began in the memo that "Due to operational needs etc ... etc. ", and it is among my colleagues was a question on the need for a sound to" the needs of the workers. " Speakers respectively nobody wanted to buy, so for me to come for an initiative zapilivanija budget column "of the fact that it was» =)
Looking into the coffers of the country and scrapes were found on the bottom of the barrel donors (the victim) to create a column.

The main victim was the old TV "Topaz", parts from which someone had once brought us no longer remember. In photos it is clear that the board had torn a large number of parts.

That is the main character of my assembly, speaker all from the same TV at 8 ohms, covered in dust and some shit (pardon the expression). The presence of debris and dust on the speaker questioned the performance of the speaker, but happy prozvoniv tester heard the clicks from the speaker.

The reverse side of the speaker, you can see the Standard and quality mark of the USSR.

But what column and without amplifier ??? It was decided to appeal to our wardrobe with a request for another victim ... In the search I found an old zvukovuhu ESS 1868 c ISA connector. Most of all it was interested in the chip A20258, which provided for a budget uslilitelem column.

It is a decision not to charge to break completely and desoldering anything, but simply to make a hinged assembly, ie, soldered on top)) Connect the contact dynamics and sound output boards

DO SEARCH datasheet (datasheet - Description IC) chip and circuit switching. After reading datasheets barbaric methods Soldered 2 wires on the audio input.

Pf, which column and without food ... rang chip contacts and connectors on the board found the location of the + and - power chip.

He looked into the closet in search of at least some semblance of the power plug to the board ... Found raskurochennye power supply, less pododet for power connector.

4 pin power bitten off and stuck in the + and - power ... came in like a glove)

Laziness was to display some additional power converter, or do so simply done - once again turned to his "magic closet" and took out his arm, who lived a great life, has seen quite a few hands, and in the end served as a contributor to the wire.
Here I had been turned off so we had to do payanik twist and obmatat BLUE tape.

The whole structure is assembled.

All parts were neatly packed in the budget under the housing and in the cover of the router was done hole for mounting the speaker.

Closer. I apologize for the quality of the photos, the problems with a focus on the phone.

The box is closed, and put a piece of paper, so as not to short-circuit the speaker contacts.

General form. The sound of all praise for his 5 volts is loud and clear.

All I ended up ... Can you kick =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting