I blinded him from what was ... 23 flops cake made by parents for kids.

As long as you do not knocked somewhere so 20-30 years, birthday, perhaps - a favorite holiday. The highlight and the main highlight of this momentous event for everyone is, of course, cake. Birthday without a celebratory cake? No, I have not! Parents always want to make your child's birthday surprise and instead entrust this business to professionals, bake their own cake. But if I had to place the baby on the day of jam in the center of the table saw this, I would, at best, burst into tears and fled to her room. In the worst - it would be a trauma for life. Fortunately, I am in my lifetime have never seen such masterpieces ...

is your attention 23 creepy cake that will spoil even the most happy holiday. Complete failure!

I think this cake has surpassed the film "Jaws»!

Darth Vader, is this you?

In my opinion, Thomas the Tank Engine wants to erase all to hell, into the powder ...

Life - the pain.

It seems that someone has discovered a new planet.

I blinded him from what was ...

From the series: expectations and reality.

is not appetizing looks very much ...

Lightning McQueen urgent repair!

Right from an early age ... Ay-yay-yay!

Addiction higher level.

the queen gave birth to the night whether Mickey, or Princess Leia ...

Tired of saving the world - lie down.

Oops, it seems, a child in the package for a surprise ...

Let me ask you: what is it?

In order to grow big!

Woody himself ashamed. What can you do: a bit too far with a laxative. B>

witch Ursula, and the beautiful ...

I can not eat when at me like that!

This is before she rolled around on the ball in the video Wrecking Ball. Grown up a bit ... especially the head. B>

SpongeBob in shock.

Surely minions really bad?

I probably will not sleep longer.

Yeah, like the best, but it turned out as always ... The saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions," there is just the place. These cakes are really as if just taken out of the furnace in hell. It would be better parents still trust the professionals ... Share these festive cakes failing your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting