What will help the parchment refined hostess (for connoisseurs of beauty)

I just love homemade pastries, especially cakes. And not only is there, but also bake. Very soon it's my godfather's birthday and he asked me to bake him a delicious cake. And since the boy loves chocolate, the question of what to decorate the cake, decided by itself.

Often in shops you can see cakes decorated with thin and neat openwork. She looks so airy and fragile. At first glance, it seems impossible to repeat it.

However, if you understand the technology of creating such a delicious beauty, you understand that chocolate It's not hard to make a cake. You can use various chocolates - white, milk, black, the main thing is that there are no fruits or nuts in it. Even the simplest chocolate pattern will look original. Show your imagination!

How to decorate the cake with chocolate "Site" I have prepared for you some super useful tips from an experienced pastry chef, How to decorate the cake at home using chocolate drawings.

You'll need it.
  • parchment
  • 1-2 chocolate bars

Chocolate drawings look best on the smooth surface of the culinary product. The surface should be flat, smooth and best monochromatic. To do this, the dessert should be filled with either black or white glaze.

To prepare patterns, chocolate must be broken into pieces and placed in a dry container, then put on a water bath. It is important to make sure that water does not get into the pan with chocolate - otherwise there is a risk that it will clot. The container should be placed on fire and stirred periodically. The result should be an elastic homogeneous mass.

There are several ways to decorate. The first is more suitable for those who are confident in their artistic abilities. From parchment paper, you need to make a small cam (such as a homemade confectionery pencil).

Then you need to carefully pour cold liquid chocolate into it. Pay attention: the thinner the hole in the cam and the trickle of chocolate itself, the more beautiful they will look. openwork. Slightly pressing on a parchment corner and squeezing a thin trickle of chocolate, start drawing what you want.

And those who are not quite sure of their abilities can first apply a drawing on parchment paper, and then clearly along the lines draw chocolate on it. After that, the paper with the pattern should be placed in the refrigerator so that the chocolate freezes.

Then gently, with a thin knife, remove the drawing from the parchment paper and carefully place it on the surface of the cake.

Another effective trick can be to decorate the cake using templates. For example, you can use special lace paper wipes for this. Put one of these napkins on the cutting board, cover it with a tracing and gently repeat the picture, for example, with white chocolate.

Place the finished decoration in the refrigerator until cooling. And then take it off the tracing with a thin knife. You can place such a delightful decor on the edge of the cake or on its surface. It all depends on flying your fantasy.

And this is my favorite. It is not very simple, but it looks original and beautiful. Note that you will need green leaves for this trick. Better get them out of the way.

First you need to melt the chocolate in a water bath. With the help of a brush, melted chocolate is applied to clean and dry leaves. In summer, rose leaves are perfect, they are dense and embossed.

Chocolate should be removed for an hour in the refrigerator, and then carefully remove the leaves.

And the easiest option of decoration is a chocolate web. And you can try to make it from white chocolate on black glaze, and vice versa. First, the cake should be covered with chocolate icing. From the parchment bag squeeze the rings of chocolate of a different color. It is advisable to place them at the same distance from each other. And to create the web itself, just swipe a sword or match from the center to the edges of the cake in several places. How's the result? I think it's great!

I also suggest you look at a small selection of cake jewelry. These are patterns and figures of chocolate for inspiration.

1. You can get acquainted with the technology of decorating this cake by clicking on the link. This chocolate cake decor is no worse than the one in the picture.

2. Amazing splendor!

3. A great example of decorating a cake with chocolate leaves. Now you know how to do that!

4. What a charming solution!

5. Another option of decor with chocolate leaves. I love this combination of different types of chocolate.

Editorial Board
If you work with white chocolate, you should be extremely careful and careful. If you overheat it, it forms grains. Therefore, melting white chocolate is necessary only in a water bath and up to half. Then remove it from the fire, and stir it to a uniform molten state.

Perhaps you were inspired by these examples and tomorrow you will treat your loved ones and friends with something sweet. I'm just sure you'll like it. cake. Just imagine the delight of the home and guests!

And remember to share these useful ideas with your friends, they will be grateful to you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting