Glamour, you know he is glamor

Hospitable Jurmala on the Baltic Sea coast velvet farewell to the guests and participants an unforgettable musical feast.

Okay. Do not talk about the next dress sequins and spangles Lera Kudryavtseva, thank you, even without fur blankets cost at this time. Do not let the crystal shoes Semenovich, well pryntsa waiting his girlfriend. Perhaps, wait. Ho. In New York there is a doctor - plastic surgeon. And this doctor has the slogan "The beauty of the handmade." Very much this slogan fits into this picture.

No, well, everything is fine. Straight on Chekhov. Starting from the heart, and continuing shoes "goodbye youth" and, feeling that Presnyakov such a hurry that put his feet in burochki landlady BabKlavy. Very comfortable - to feed the pig, jump into the garden. And And tell me, please, here are, so to speak, pants with pants and perekosoёblennoy sack between the legs, it should mean that? What is the boy still in diapers or have already? BabKlavin technicals robe tucked into the pants, complete the look. About Natalia will not say anything. Just advise her to buy a mirror. And so with her husband before going to get up and look at yourself. You can soberly shudder.

You guessed it - it's not the dress. This packaging. Gift. Luggage was stolen. And get out of something I had to. "I was blinded him from what was» ...

Timothy, kakoytomalchik and Grigory Leps. Timothy looks like a biker, who moonlights as a waiter at night in a gay club. Shoes with strazegami have something to symbolize the same, but I have not thought of that. Because it distracted by breeches, tights. What? Very comfortably. Though his horse, at least for ёgu. In my opinion Leps coat of satin curtains we discussed. Or is it a different, but the same. Only with pearl buttons.

Posted in [mergetime] 1375570675 [/ mergetime]

Dressed in a hurry. Sachi put Dimkin jacket. And Dima wore pants Satie.

Well, somebody already tell Katie that she did not pryntsessa, and the queen, and let rest, and have not put on tattoo barmaid Nadi, thinking that no one would guess that this is not a crown. And the skirt, stolen in the dressing room of the Bolshoi Theater, need to return. Because that little girl, she sang eight snowflakes in the fifth row, still crying. And yes, Katie, this pack does not cover children's underwear. Sorry. Apart from me you that no one will say.

So. Now, excuse the expression, muschschina. As it turned out, this is Alexander Arutyunov. Do you think it's just a RANS potsan? Yeah. Schyaz. Alexander - Dizigner! Here is what he said on the page: Alexander Arutyunov person is not only a brand, but also the company. All orders, whether it's a custom design or tailoring items from the collections, he does own. So if a customer wants to fit a ready-made thing on the figure, it is likely to be sent to another master. But that is not afraid of the word Master says about himself and how he came to the profession: "I design clothes for about 10 years. I have all just started from tailoring. In Tbilisi, I worked as a master of hair and often gave advice to patrons about the clothes under a new hairstyle. Seek advice about appearance become more and more, and at some point I was simply something to sew, how to explain in words. So I threw the scissors for cutting hair and scissors purchased tkani.Do I started to represent clothes ready-to-wear, I sewed a lot of couture dresses. Sometimes, wedding dresses ordered for the price of a good car. Today, I continue to work on individual tailoring. "Probably the master and gave Katie advice about clothes for a new hairstyle.

But the next day the Master New Wave:

No, he's not a run. No swimming shorts on him, not because he had just emerged from the Baltic Sea. This ensemble fits just under his hair. And for some reason, I recalled the words of the decree of Peter the Great "type must be daring and silly, so as not to embarrass their superiors mind».

Another dizigner Valentin Yudashkin with his wife. He thinks he is going to star in the movie "Hipsters." No he did not say that the film is already shot and clothes need to pass back to «Mosfilm».

This aunt whether skirt fasten tape, from the chest down. Whether it itself to the skirt. But the same tape. And I must say - the idea was a success!

Jasmine long that she chose to wear. Skirt? Pants? And I decided, ashotakova? I'll wear something, and more. And let it be called a trend. And nothing that the quality of the fabric skirt did not fit the quality of the fabric pants - let's call it a mixture of textures. Or at all, let it be called beautiful and zagadoshnym word "Eclecticism».

That was no doubt Boris Moiseyev wrote on the back and then face showed how:

Loud. Already his eyes crawl.

Wick Steep returned from an interview on the announcement: "Urgent need a secretary with a wide range of services." I did not have time to change clothes.

Muschschina must be courageous, kagbe tells us Sirozha. This time it turned into a grasshopper from a June bug. So what that vest with a skirt. You do not understand all the rage. Nasty!

Sultry woman. The poet's dream! Guess three times, who's in a transparent dress with strazegame walks without panties? Without a bra?

This grandmother named Vsёeschёhochu.

Toto Kutunё thinking - not all are this old goat Berlusconi Devaki to educate young people to feel! I also have another shot in the locker, berries in the buttocks and balls into the trousers!

Posted in [mergetime] 1375570993 [/ mergetime]

With songs of girls in trouble. Nobody do not remember whether they know how to sing. And damn show business sucked. And so it sucked. And the commercials. So we have to get out. And then have to go to learn, and even, God forbid, work.

This event guests. Not well, Che, what action - such and guests.

They next day. Peacocks, say?

And say goodbye to New Wave 2013 way which can be called "Madame Gritsatsuyeva 2013". Good for you, Aunt. Apparently - like herself. And the most important thing. That's what some of you could have it? I - no. But she could not. Although, it would be better because it has ceased to eat well. And the head washed. Although her head then the last thing you think, looking at this, I beg your pardon, couture.

Posted in [mergetime] 1375571079 [/ mergetime]

CURTAIN !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting