Man suffers bigoreksiey

37-year-old Zilvinas Nakas has an enviable muscular body, but he believes that it is small and frail since suffering bigoreksiey.

Bigoreksiya known as muscle dysmorphia, is a serious mental illness in which a person thinks that he has a lack of muscle mass. This as anorexia, but in the opposite direction. While anorexics think they are too fat, in fact, being very thin, bigoreksiki think they are very thin, when in fact they - muscled.

Despite the fact that Zilvinas Nakas twice a day working in the gym and a strict protein diet, he can not enjoy the fruits of their labor as suffering from bigoreksii. Man thinks that he looks "disgusting" and the muscles of the body are not well developed, and continues to wear to work out in the gym, keeping protein diet. "My wife knew that I had developed bigoreksiya, because I always talked about my physique, and was always in the gym. I always ask people, what I look like to hear from them, I have muscles. I never happy with my body. When I look in the mirror I just do not see what other people see, but others always tell me that I'm a big, muscular and good looking. I see the opposite: small, with insufficient relief and muscles. I do not want to go anywhere, ignore your friends, do not pick up the phone and did not respond to messages. My life - is the work, the gym, home, eat and sleep, that's all! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting