Why is "love yourself any" dangerous to your health

The Internet is becoming a very popular movement "bodipozitiv" adepts who usually young women with a significant overweight, show off your body and call "love yourself any" and not just stroynym.Sayt publishes an article in which the doctor explains why such an approach It can be dangerous to health too "bodipozitivnyh" people.

Just ten women my height moved a patient weighing 240 kg from the bed to the operating table. I was holding his leg, if that.

Bed for these patients requires special, with special air mattress, otherwise they immediately nalezhat currently bedsores.

And to drag out of bed to bed, too, there is a special air mattress, slippery bottom. Turn the patient on one side, slip it under the mattress still uninflated, turn over on his side and dragged the mattress, on the other hand, to the whole patient on a mattress appeared. Then the mattress is inflated, take up the pen, and it is fairly easy to slide off the bed on the bed like a sled on snow.

A patient in the hospital for a long time. Launched diabetes, against which developed severe infection (diabetics are prone to infection of the toes, skin folds, and various other, they have lowered resistance to infections, impaired peripheral circulation, and skin folds many hoo what).

The patient is younger than me by two years. Will he leave the hospital, I do not know. And if they come, it will come in the literal sense, and will leave in a wheelchair - judging by the state of his feet, he did not use them for a long time. They are huge, bloated, and, excuse me for details, when you come into the operating room and see a patient from the perspective of "spread her legs", I think that it is a woman - manhood lost in the folds and, most likely, soldered there vsledstvie chronic inflammation , is a common thing for a very fat men. If they suddenly lose weight and once again become capable, then they have to do surgery to extract "buried penis" (a term such doctors are cynics, yes).

So sad it all. Diabetes is the first type - is a congenital disease that previously died twenty years, and is now successfully live (subject to all). Most often, the first type of diabetes trembling for their health and are doing everything to survive as long as possible (at least here, I do not know if in Russia as well).

But Type II diabetes - is a disease definitely acquired, naetaya - napitaya. Well, yes, there is a predisposition, but it has everything and does not imply predestination. I, for example, there is a predisposition. What do you think I'm all about losing weight and tyaganie glands in the hall? No, of course I want to look better and longer, but it is insufficient motivator, at least for me. I do not want me to have diabetes. And I hope that it will not be me, because the predisposition is only a need to control myself.

All often I notice that treat overweight as in poor body hygiene. And you can throw me in sneakers, but this is unlikely to change anything. Of course, there are people who are not lucky with the hormonal, and it is difficult to control weight. But, first, these people are not so much, and secondly, do not have to be thin, but you have to be healthy. You can be fat, but agile, resilient, healthy and beautiful, and you can be patient and jelly. And yes, zheleoobraznyh usually psychological problems, there is something they seize each his.

And it seems to me a dangerous tendency to "love yourself thickĀ». Not because fat does not have to love yourself - everyone should, but because it is usually interpreted wrongly. People understand it word for word - love yourself fat, your fat is beautiful, and let no one dares to say the contrary. And it should be: love yourself what there is to love in the form of care - eat right, move more, try to keep your body in optimal form he (maybe it will be nice to completeness, there is the word "OK" that does not mean thinness often) and not to fill it to capacity cookies. Otherwise, you are your own evil Pinocchio, I speak as a physician.

via polet-fantazii.livejournal.com/487234.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting