The power of confidence and 9 secrets of love from Adam Jackson

Love does not come by itself, we create it, and each of us has the ability to do it.

People make the mistake of believing that they "fall in love", they imagine that one day they will walk down the street, see someone and boom! But this is not love...

It's a physical hobby. But not love. Of course, mutual physical attraction can develop love, but love cannot be only physical.

To love — truly love — you need to understand the person. You have to genuinely care about his welfare.

It is impossible to determine what the person in front of you only one appearance.

To really love someone, you need to see it from the inside — his nature, his soul.

There is something that is not visibly eyes. In Love with a capital letter the most important you can see only with the heart.

Here they are, ten secrets of True Love

1. The power of thoughtLove begins with thoughts. We become what we think. And favorite appear are what we present to them and myself.

Full of love thoughts create loving life and loving relationships.

Positive affirmations can change our beliefs and opinions about yourself and others.

2. The power of respectTo someone to love, learn first to respect him.

First of all, you need to respect yourself. To find respect for yourself, ask yourself, "What do I respect about myself?"

To have respect for others — even to those who you don't like — ask yourself: "What do I respect them?".

3. The power of talentIf you want to love, you just need to give it! The more love you give, the more you will get.

To love — means to give a part of yourself, without charge and reservations.

Practice the act of kindness just because. Before you enter into a relationship, ask yourself not what other people will be able to give you, and that you will be able to give him.

The secret formula of a happy love relationship for life is to always pay attention to what you can give.

4. The power of friendshipto find true love, you must first find a true friend.

To love means not to look at each other, and together look at the world in one direction.

To really love someone, you have to love him for who he is.

Friendship is the soil in which grow the seeds of love.

If you want love, you need to be friends first.

5. The power of touchTouch changes the physical and emotional state and makes people more susceptible to love.

Touch can help heal the body and warm the heart.

When you open your arms, open heart.

6. The force of the principle "give freedom"If you love someone, let him go free. If it comes back to you it yours if not it never was yours.

Even in a truly loving relationship, people need their own space.

If you want to learn to love, you first need to learn to forgive and be freed from past hurts and sorrows.

To love is to free ourselves from the fears, prejudices, ego and reservations. "Today I'm exempt from all my fears, the past has no power over me — today is the beginning of a new life."

7. The power of communicationWhen we learn to communicate openly and honestly, life changes. To love someone means to communicate with him.

Let people know you love them and appreciate them. Never be afraid to say those three magic words: "I love you".

Never miss the opportunity to praise someone.

Always leave word of love for someone you love, perhaps you see him for the last time.

If you were soon to die and was able to call the people you love — who would you call, what would you say... why aren't you doing this right now?

8. The power of devotionTo love was true, you have to be loyal to her, and this devotion reflected in thought and action. Loyalty is the true test of love.

To have a truly loving relationship, you have to be devoted to this relationship.

Devotion is the criterion that distinguishes a strong and serious relationship from a serious.

9. The power of passionPassion ignites love and keeps it alive. Durable passion appears using not only physical attraction, but a deep devotion, enthusiasm, interest and excitement.

Passion can be recreated on the basis of past situations when you felt passion.

Spontaneity and surprises create passion.

The essence of love and happiness one need only to live each day with passion.

10. The power of trustTrust is vital for true love relationships. Without it one person becomes suspicious, anxious and full of fears, and the other feels in an emotional trap, it seems that he's not allowed to breathe freely.

We cannot truly love someone if you completely don't trust him.

Act so that your relationship with a loved one never ended.

One of the ways to decide whether a person is for you is to ask yourself: "I Trust this man fully and without reservation?". If the answer is No — think carefully before taking on commitments.

Author: Adam George. Jackson

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.treningi.me/master19.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting