Legendary Spanish omelette in Catalan. So delicious I ca * you have not eaten!

I ca * - is a product that is almost always in the refrigerator each. And no wonder! After all, they are prepared very quickly, and dishes are always incredibly delicious. Yes, and I spoil * chnitsu Nobody has ever accomplished. Today has prepared for you the recipe is very unusual dishes I * C - the legendary Spanish omelet in Catalan. The dish is prepared quickly, a very fragrant and tasty, and the products necessary for its preparation, there is always at home!

Ingredients:

3 I * CA; 2 tbsp. l. milk; ham, cheese, tomatoes; salt and pepper - to taste; butter. Preparation:

1. I Vzbey whisk * ca with milk, salt and pepper them. Then grind the ingredients for the filling.

2. In a frying pan Melt a piece of butter, pour 2/3 omletnoy mass and add toppings.

3. Once the omelet lightly browned on one side, lightly pressed, roll it into a tube to the middle of.

4. Then move the rolled omelet in the center of the pan, pour the remaining mass and bring to the readiness (to the consistency to be able to continue to fold the omelette).

5. Ready omelette Cut into pieces.

Such omelet can be used in cold and hot. When cooling it does not lose its taste!

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting