How to make an omelet without milk

I used to live in a super-active mode - everything is in time. And as a result, nothing happened. You work late, you sleep over this morning. What a breakfast! There was no time for them - just coffee and a cheese sandwich at best.

But skipping this first and perhaps the most important meal is definitely not worth it, because it is fraught with health consequences. So I revisited my schedule and found lunchtime. And to make them easier - picked up for yourself those options that are quickly and simply prepared.

DepositPhotos

Most of all, I love a variety of eggs and omelets. Recently, my favorite has been French omelet. It doesn't require much effort. All you need is eggs and cheese. And no milk!

Today's edition. "Site" It will reveal the secret of the perfect breakfast for lazy people like me. Real. French omelet It will conquer anyone! It turns out tender, airy and very tasty.

DepositPhotos

French omelet Ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 50-70g butter
  • 50g cheese
  • green
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. On a slow fire, paint butter in a pan.

2. Break the eggs into a bowl. Pierce the yolks, salty and peppery with a fork. Beat the eggs with a fork or wreath until uniform. In the eggs mixed in this way, inject almost all butter with a thin trickle (hot, straight from the pan), constantly stirring so that the eggs do not prepare prematurely.

3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and wait 5-6 seconds until the eggs are slightly grasped.

4. Shaking the pan with a movement back and forth, actively stir the omelet with a fork so that the eggs thicken faster.

5. Pre-cook the cheese and cut the greens finely. This stage is not mandatory, but with such ingredients, the omelet is even tastier. The melted viscous cheese inside the omelet is just that small detail, thanks to which it is simply impossible not to fall in love with this dish!

6. Sprinkle the omelet with cheese and, armed with a spatula, take on the most whitened edge and very carefully, since it is a delicate structure, roll the omelet into a roulette. Do not wait until the top of the omelet is ready, twist as soon as its edges begin to whiten, otherwise it will not be the same! While twisting, the dish manages to cook inside and at the same time remains light (not fried) outside.

7. Put the omelet over the edge of the pan on the plate, seam down. Decorate yourself with greens if you want. That's it, the French cheese omelet is ready. Bon appetit!

Preparing an omelet seems to us an easy and unpretentious process that even a schoolboy can cope with. But in fact, to turn out a really tasty dish, you need to follow some cooking rules, which are known to some.

I suggest you learn 4 tricks that will make your omelet lush, airy and incredibly tasty!

DepositPhotos

What you eat for breakfast depends on your mood for the day ahead. And so beautiful, omelet The day just can't be bad. It is very tender in appearance, and tastes even more tender!

Start your day with fun and don’t forget to share the perfect recipe with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting