The Spanish cloak — the treatment by the old method of Sebastian Kneipp

The Spanish cloak

I did not invent this name, it came into General consumption, and I have no reason to change it even under the fear that a reader is a name to be suspicious. But for me it is anyway. Important here is the essence of the case, and not the name.

The Spanish cloak, or a big wrap, is the same self-application of water, such as a full bath or a short wrap, because in itself has an effect on the entire body. However, when dangerous diseases the Spanish cloak is also used interspersed with other uses of water.

What is the Spanish cloak?
Of thick coarse linen, known popularly under the name inline, sew something like a cloak, like wide shirt with sleeves, completely open in front and down to the floor or if you like, wide and long linen robe.

This coat namachivajutsja in cold water (or warm if the patient is anemic, elderly, weak or afraid of cold water), squeezed and put on like a shirt, and his front closes for each other. Blankets should be already prepared on the bed. It is best to spread on the mattress one big wide blanket or two smaller ones. The patient lies on a blanket, they are tightly wrapped to stop the access of air, and is served on top of the quilt. To put on a wet coat and wrap yourself in blankets you need to possibly have a little time to be under the influence of fresh air.

Once the patient suffering from various diseases: rush of blood, hemorrhoids, bloating and obesity heart, inspires serious fears. He taught himself to wear 1 — 2 times a week Spanish cloak, and after prolonged use is liberated from all these suffering. Since then, this gentleman uses the Spanish cloak as a universal remedy and avoid loss of time puts it on before bed, and takes off, waking up at night or in the morning. He made himself from thick woolen cloth, another coat that by replacing him with a blanket, however, eliminates assistance.

The duration of this wraps 1 1/2—2 hours depending on the strength and build of the patient: thin weak enough for a peasant 1 — 1 1/2 hours; dense brewer we can safely assign 2 hours.

Who wants to see how and how much does this wrap, let explores the water after each use be sure to clean the cloak. The water becomes quite muddy; even unbelievable, that the Cape can draw from as sewage.

I remember occasions when the cloak was done quite yellow and not washed even in liquor; only bleaching on the grass under the sun regained his original color.

The Spanish cloak itself in the form of light, but thoroughly opens the pores of the whole body, removing impurities, slime, etc. it is Clear, therefore, how much should he act on temperature and General condition of the body. Most often I use it when a General catarrhal condition, with fever, gout, rheumatism, smallpox, typhoid, as a safety remedy for paralysis etc. O it is often mentioned in the 3rd part.

Cloak soaked in broth hay dust, oat straw, pine branches, is effective against aches, stone disease etc.

источник:spa.octarin.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting