Rob Kirby about the future of the dollar — the explosion of a supernova, then black hole

A renowned expert on investing in gold and derivatives Rob Kirby believes that the United States repeat the fate of the Roman Empire, fallen more than a thousand years ago. Kirby says:

"You can trace clear Parallels, the current situation is strikingly similar with what happened in Ancient Rome before its fall. A good time was the main meaning of life of people at that time, entertainment distract people's attention from dangerous processes that threaten the existence of the Empire."

To a great extent this was facilitated by financial fraud. Rome fell when its currency was devalued. The currency depreciation was the main factor behind the fall of a huge Empire, and today we are seeing the same thing.

"What's the point of all these phenomena? And what lies at the basis of the troubles that are happening on the planet right now? The world's reserve currency is devalued to such an extent that it is waiting for something like the explosion of a supernova. The stability of the dollar is just an illusion. The dollar is not strengthened, just as the bright light of a supernova, evidence of its vitality, but instead portends a quick death. The brilliance of such stars may increase by tens of magnitudes; the uninitiated may decide that such brightness indicates long life, but in reality the opposite is true. Soon after the blinding flare star darkens and dies".

When the major powers begin to take action? Kirby writes:

"They're not going to do that. Their objectives are to conduct a false maneuver, creating the illusion that they are saving the world. The plan is to direct people's attention on the wrong issues, and distract from the real danger, which is the depreciation of the currency, and then expose themselves the great saviors of the world from what was fabricated by them. In the process people will lose some of their civil liberties and opportunities to be in opposition to power, in whatever form."

About the price of gold and silver, Kirby is sure that they will continue to grow, despite the recent decline in the prices of both the precious metal. Why is he so sure? Kirby explains:

"I say this for one reason: I know that the business for the extraction of physical gold and silver are worth a lot of money, and many people are willing to buy all the precious metal, which only can reach. They will never say that enough have accumulated, and their ability to purchase physical metal, over time are converging. This is despite the falling prices. And this is despite false reports mainstream media that now people want to buy less gold bullion than before, so prices are going down. It's a lie. The truth is that market participants who buy the metal, not able to get as much as you want. Mainstream media distort the true situation and fed people false information. Mainstream media serve the interests of the ruling elites. At the end of the day, physical metal will prevail over the paper."

When will end the paper manipulation in the markets of gold and silver? Kirby writes:

"I still think that before the end of this year there will be serious changes. I think people who buy physical metal, will be denied until the end of the year. I think it will be quite a public story that will expose the low machinations of the falling paper price of gold and silver. The discrepancy between the price expressed in paper money and physical precious metals all say for itself. And this is likely to happen before the New year."

Kirby believes that when the contracts for the supply of gold and silver ingots will be unfulfilled, cheated customers will be making such a big scandal. According to the forecasts of Kirby, this was followed by the collapse of the financial system and probably a Third world war

source: mixednews.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting